Home

T.V series to be more adult

Darth_Terros

Dunno if anyones seen the latest copy of total film but it has a interveiw with Rick McCallum and in it he says how with the upcoming Tv series *live action obviously not the cg clonewars one* they are going for a more adult fell kind of like deadwood in space.

To be honest im pretty excited about this seeing as most of the EU has more adult themes and it means there can be a proper feel to this era *it wasnt called the Dark times for nothing!*.

What I think was the biggest failure of Star Trek was that it slowly became Space Opera. I look forward to the Star Wars tv-series, but I hope they don't use the same formula like all the others. We need something new from the Star Wars & Trek world, which we have never seen before. I think it would be a wise choice for the Star Wars franchise to create a show that is geared towards the 20+ audience.

I don't think I can stomach another Anikhan story.

...Lucas specifically asked Dark Horse that he survive the Purge so that might be an indication.

MC

I hope you can back that up with a REAL quotation/reference/source. ie. an actual interview with GL or Randy & Co. @ Dark Horse.

not:

"I read somwehere"

"My friend told me"

"I had a dream that..."

mtfbwya

@ MC: hopefully. in case Jar Jar doesnt die though, i'd like to have the vong deal with him. if they kill him verrrrryyy slowly and painfully, i'll give them a medal and buy the whole NJO series :xp:

"I read somewhere"

well, if he read the interview on the net, then technically, he did read it somewhere :D

"I had a dream that..."

anakin believed in his dreams ;)

^^^^

They could do a 'Blind Date' spin on the show called 'Blind Wookie'. The concept of the show will be setting up unwilling characters with each other.

Chewy premieres on the first show, and three Twilek females arrive to fight over the walking carpet. The unfortunate issue would be the language barrier. Lol...

T.V series to be more adult <== XD

I thought about hot twi'lek/zeltron/cathar scenes for a moment, insex style.

"From the moment I met you, all those years ago, a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again, I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you makes my stomach turn over - my mouth goes dry. I feel dizzy. I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask..."

BIR-CHICKA-BIR-BIR!

Archived