Home

New Planets:

STARWARSKOTOR2

Its possible and feasable, but I don't think anyones going to do it. Its just to much painand trouble to make a planet, let alone the 3 or 4 your requesting. Instead of requesting it be made, why don't you either do it yourself, or go buy another game with those plaents in them, and play it.

i dont want to go out a buy a new game with them on i like kotor 1 and i would like some one to make these planets for kotor 1, plus i cant make them myself because i cant do scripting for the meshig and module editor that is required for making a planet so i cant make it my self and im definatley not buy a new game because of some planet!

sorry i forgot to add its for Kotor 1!

p.s you spelt planets wrong!

I don't usually try to discourage mod requests, but you should listen to iNutter when he tells you that it's just not feasible. Creating a whole new planet to explore, even one that used 100% recycled models from the game is a ton of work that the vast majority of modders aren't up to.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than of someone actually creating any of those planets for a mod. Sorry. But you could try RedHawke's Ord Mantel mod instead, it adds a new planet like you wanted.

To sum it up, no it isn't possible due to the fact that it would very well be easier to just create a new game. Module creation is a very teidious task and only a few people here have the dedication to fulfill such tasks. So it's better to look around and see what HAS been done, rather than request something entirely new.

And by the way, I'd advise you don't dissect another member's spelling and grammar skills until you dissect yours, what with the word 'create' being spelled wrong, or not using a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence. ;)

I just thought I would mention that this is the second time you have requested this exact same subject. The first time was with this thread here -> http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166560 In your first request you were told much of the same things as here. Also repeated requests of the same thing or bumping of threads to try to get peoples attention is considered spamming.

I know that Chainz.2da has directed you to the Forum rules for mod requests and I'm wondering if you have read them over yet or not. I don't wish to harp on you I just want to point you in a direction that is going to keep others from continuing to get angry at you.

Here is the Modding Request Forum Rules Link one more time. -> http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151005

While it is not covered under this particular forum rules for mod requests there is a main forum rules #2 that would also cover my points above.

2. Check if your question has already been asked

Most likely if you have a question, it has been asked before. Please use the Search Feature to see if this is true in your case. The button as at the top of the page. Also, if you are just getting started into modding, please check the Do you Want to mod SW-KotOR? Then Start here and List of downloads - Tools and mods threads. There is tons of information in those to get you started. It is a lot easier to get help when you have played around a bit and can ask specific questions.

You can find them in there entirety here. -> http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725

Once again please don't take this a hostile response only sage advice.

Archived