Home

Six-Flags over Skywalker Ranch?

ChAiNz.2da

LucasArts Press Release - THRILLVILLE: A NEW KIND OF THEME PARK EXPERIENCE

Not sure if I think this is kewl or "what the hell are you doing wasting time on this when you should be making KotOR III?!?!" :fist:

Anywho, thought you Ahto-nuts might have something to say about this ;)

Don't get me wrong, I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon..(and the screenshots for this game look pretty sweet) but c'mon, is there really a big demand for this type of game or am I just that much out of the "hip" loop :xp: hehehe...

Maybe actually letting you 'ride the rides' you created, or the semi-RPG they are wanting to put in it might make it something different to play.. who knows...

Thrillville Game Homepage

The only non-star wars games i ever liked from Lucasarts were Monkey Islands 1 and 2. That's it.

I liked "Mercenaries." I'd rather see KOTOR 3, but there is nothing I can do about it but complain a little. What’s next a Jar Jar Binks game?

Visit Thrillville for a nonstop party in a theme park you create. An all-access pass to adventure and fun, Thrillville lets you experience a fully interactive and customizable amusement park where you can play dozens of midway minigames, interact with your park guests, and even build and ride roller coasters and over 100 attractions.

How original. :¬:

Whatever. As long as they don't forget about us.

The only non-star wars games i ever liked from Lucasarts were Monkey Islands 1 and 2. That's it.

I like mercinary's, pshyconauts and the demo of armed and dangerous I played, but come on,Lucasarts can make whatever they want, I'm actually getting really tired of all the Repeditive Star Wars Games out. Everytime they come out with a new one, its really just a repack of another that did the same thing. I mean, I want K3 as much as you guys, but its about time we saw something different.

If they ever make a phscoanuts 2 they got my "purchase".

I am aghast. They're making a roller coaster game when KotOR III is ready to be made. It almost looks like LA is trying to come up with as many uninteresting things as possible to avoid KotOR III... Thrillville, Traxicon, Lego Star Wars... Whatever happened to quality?

Whoa whoa, bite your tounge, Lego Star Wars was oddly ammusing, and was pretty fun, in my opinion Lego Star Wars was way better than the Episode 3 game. Anyway, if I recall correctly when I had my Sega Genesis, I had this Lion King game, I'm pretty sure LA was a part of that, that game was sweet.

Well, Lego Star Wars is really quite fun... in a mind-melting manner that only playing with Lego above the age of ten produces. So, I'm fine with Star Wars Lego II (Or whatever it is called), but Thrillville and Traxicon depress me terribly.

Edit: Curse my slow fingers and wandering off for coffee! My post looks oddly out of context.

I love this statement:

Gone are the days of the complex PC techniques used in other coaster games.

Yes becauase it was soooo difficult to do stuff like click and drag/point!

Rather, Thrillville's easy to use building mode has been designed specifically for the console platforms and makes building all 75-plus rides from wooden, corkscrew and inverted coasters to merry go rounds, trains and carnival rides, easy, and most importantly, fun.

... yes because, as I said above, click and point is so darn hard to manage. You conciously have to think, of all things think!, about what you want to do. >.>

Not interested in Thrillville and it doesn't seem like a game that will garner much interest in the gaming world to begin with.

I guess LEC wants to try out some different gaming genres and diversify their gaming portfolio??? :confused:

EDIT:

damn LA. why dont they hurry up and make KOTOR3 and a XWA style flight sim :p
Agreed on both items. :D I think it's high time LA did a new Star Wars flight sim.

Archived