Home

Republic Commando

Bruins86

I'm not a shooter fan, but I bought the game and enjoyed it a lot. With the voices of Temuera Morrison as your character and one of your commando's as Raphael Sbarge (Carth from Kotor), the occasional humor and the cool places you visit, this is a games Star Wars gamers can't miss.

Hope that helped ;)

i know this is off topic but in the screen shots the clones r all white with no numbers over their health like the game. so i was wondering if maby u can do some thing to get that or maby it's pre release screen shots.

They were pre-release. According to the designers' notes, they didn't put in the different color schemes until late in development. Apparently, George Lucas suggested it so that it would parallel some of the ideas he was working on for ROTS.

Actually checked out the website before I bought the game and that decided it for me. Still have yet to play it, though. Spent last three months playing KOTOR games and need to play something new. Just wish I'd found this site, and mods in general, when I started back in may. Oddly enough, actually got KOTOR 1 Xmas'04, but didn't finally play till this year. Didn't know RC used Carth voice actor, will have to listen for it.

this is still one of my favorite single-player titles on the market. it's a very well done squad-based shooter with a nice, simple interface for squad commands. my only complaint is that the superbattle droids were just a bit too powerful, especially when they throw an infinite number of them at you during the last couple sections of the game. its still a great title that will keep you occupied for a bit.

Archived