Home

Root beer!

Halo_92

Root Beer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Root Beer?

The US, may or may not be the only country with Root beer so could someone explain what it is?

It's a type of Soda found mostly in the U.S, but I've found a few speciality stores in Finland that sell it also.

Mug definately.

Well that isn't telling me what it is now is it. I looked it up on wiki and that says that the English drink dandelion and burdock is a slight variation of Root Beer, and if thats true then Root Beer is sick as f**k.

Why doesn't someone try and tell me what it tastes like?

Well that isn't telling me what it is now is it. I looked it up on wiki and that says that the English drink dandelion and burdock is a slight variation of Root Beer, and if thats true then Root Beer is sick as f**k.

It tastes sort of candyish :p I can't explain it, but a sweet candy flavour I guess.

You're lucky you've never tried it...because you're absolutely right. It's the most disgusting thing that you'll ever drink. I'd rather drink rubbing alcohol. Nasty stuff, root beer.

You're lucky you've never tried it...because you're absolutely right. It's the most disgusting thing that you'll ever drink. I'd rather drink rubbing alcohol. Nasty stuff, root beer.

So, you'd rather posion yourself? Have fun. I think, I'll try to keep myself alive thanks.

Trust me, it's one of the greatest carbonated drinks you'll ever try. Just trust me. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived