Home

Raxus Prime

Trouble

Yet another cool map I came accross. This thing is huge, but pretty much a big circle. The different level heights make it interesting, I found being on top of a command post icon in the map, yet it's no where to be seen because it's on a different height. It's also fairly easy to run off the edge of some of the catwalks to your death. I found it plays best at jacked up reinforcements and max AI spawn. It's too big to play at just the 16.

Here's a download link; http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Raxus_Prime;63152

Here's some screenshots;...(sorry if you're 56K)

rax2dv6.jpg

rax3ym1.jpg

rax4ry7.jpg

rax5yt6.jpg

rax7lq0.jpg

rax8rt9.jpg

rax10xg6.jpg

Ya MachineCult, how rude of me to take up so much space on the front page with a multiple of new threads. So let me apologize to the other 50 topicstarters from yesterday for taking up so much space and infringing on all the action this board been seeing. Don't sweat it, the rest of the maps on the 4 or 5 pages on that site haven't peaked my interest enough to start new topics about them..............yet.

And BLT, hit the print screen button, then go to paint, hit the edit button & choose paste, and your screenshot will be opened up. Also, this was in hopes of inciting a discussion on a particular map I found the playability to be interesting, that's why I didn't start it in the mod section. If it belongs there, the powers that be can decide.

Is that the most clever thing you could conjure up? Noob? How predictable. Ya, check the post count, what an idiot, right? Now at least I know why I've only got 29 posts in 8 months. I'm going for 50 by the end of the year in hopes of being accepted.

So ya, go ahead, have at it, but a simple "thanks" will suffice for my taking the time in making screenshots and attempting a topic beyond a top quality one-liner.

Archived