Home

Try this, it's hysterical!!

Maverick5770

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or if theres another thread like this, but try this. I just found the walk command, and then i discovered this. Use a charecter that has either force speed, knight speed or master speed. USe this power and then press B to make your character walk. He/She will waddle instead of running or walking. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's pretty funny.

Yeah, I know about this. I always see it in cutscenes like on the Rakatan planet in KOTOR, because I have force speed on my characters to get back to my ship faster. Although, I don't remember "waddling", I just remember them walking really really fast. I'll have to go back and do it again.

I find walking quit a bit cooler then running :D

It was so great in JO, the walking was sweet. Kyle would just walk up slowly with his lightsaber down, I loved doing that before engaging dark Jedi reborn. :) It was too bad that the walking in JA was completely dorky.

It always looked to me like the walking in cutscenes was different then when you walked in the game (KOTOR/TSL). It looked a bit unnatural, but I guess it was still cool.

Of course you can walk! I thought that was common knowledge.

Walking is so much more cool than running around like you (a powerful being) are in a hurry! :giggle1:

Unfortunately, walking doesnt look as good as in the cutscenes. There is too little time between the steps IMO, makes it look unnatural.

Well, walking is cool when you don't need to cover massive empty grounds...

It is no fun walking when you have pretty much cleaned up everything on the planet and just want to play a few games of pazzak ... that would take quite some time to walk.

Then again, don't ask me why playing pazzak is more important than saving the galaxy.

Walking is so much more cool than running around like you (a powerful being) are in a hurry! :giggle1:

Unfortunately, walking doesnt look as good as in the cutscenes. There is too little time between the steps IMO, makes it look unnatural.

The "turbo walk" is caused by poorly adjusted animation speed values. These values can be tweaked with a mod, slowing down the animation (without reducing walking speed) to make it look more natural. Makes walking more of an option other than for comic relief. :)

Archived