Home

K1 and K2 on Xbox

Maverick5770

What's your PC like? If you are able to have top notch graphic on the game there is no reason to buy the games on Xbox since they are quite a bit worse.

The K1 graphic on an amped up PC is better than the Xbox graphic on K2.

also there's the non-possiblility for mods.

The only differens in-game on Xbox that i know of is that in K1 you don't get Yavin unless you dl it from xbox live.

Yeah, I'd say if your PC can handle 4x AA and 4x AF with frame buffer effects enabled, etc. then there is no reason to buy the game so you can play it on your newly purchased Xbox. It would be spending money on a graphically inferior experience compared to what you can run on your PC.

I have both games for the PC and the Xbox. The only reason I can see for having it for both is if you already had it for the Xbox, it is so much better for the PC. The only reason I have it for the Xbox is because it came out on Xbox first. KOTOR is the only reason I even own an Xbox. If you want a game that is similar buy a used Jade Empire cheap for the Xbox.

ive got a comp just set up for gameing its extreemly fast and it does extreemly good graphics some of my settings are

AA 74x AF 16x screen refresh 200 herts and 724mb ram and 566 speed cd drive i find mine plays games fine if you want to go pc to play kotor 1&2 i find it helps if its a fastest system possible

but when it comes to xbox it helps if you have a nice big screen its good

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived