Home

Lightsaber forms changes lightsaber stances?

KeffiN

I wonder if it's possible to change stances of the lightsaber fighting?

Etc a specific lightsaber form changes the stance to..

It would give a better feeling when playing the game. I don't see any changes when I change my lightsaber form.

If you have Holowan Cloakworks or if you use the Savegame editor, and change your appearence to Darth Nihilius, and you've got a whole another saber stance (of course doesn't that depend on your lightsaber form).

I must admit that I like Darth Nihilius stance, but I can't understand how i can use he's stance WITHOUT change my appearence to look like him.

Would be happy if someone got a mod or any help at all to change the regular exile stance to Darth Nihilius ^^

(I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm swedish ^^)

a) It's hardcoded in the game, can't be changed :(

b) Good idead like these should be posted at the Mods request section..

:smash:

Well, I whas unsure where I should put the thread... but you've got peoples that can move the thread I suppose...

Anyways, if it's possible to take Darth Nihilius model and make a Darth Vader skin, then it should'nt be impossible to dig in the Nihilius code and find that string if I'm not wrong..

I don't say I can do it, but I have been here for a while before I made a user, so I know there is peoples that MAYBE can find it out. Ofcourse they don't need to if the don't whant to.

It's just a request, not an order.

IIRC, originally there were meant to be specific and special animations for the various forms, but like so many other good things in TSL, they were cut due to time restraints.

If cchargin inc. can figure out how to successfully edit animations and re-impliment them into the game without a BSoD this wouldn't be so far fetched... until then, it's just a dream most people want to become a reality. :(

Archived