Home

Who thinks EMI s-u-c-k-s?

Kingzjester

Guest The Feral Chicken

Did it have a good plot: NO (I can see why he didn't like the idea of ultimate insult)

Did it followed the basic style of the game: NO

Did it have good jokes and stuff like that: NO (much LESS than the other 3 I'd say)

Did it fulifill the Monkey Island Criteria: ABSOLUTElY NOT

------------------

cannon.gif

Feral

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

EMI for starters did not suck!

You have got to think the amount of time LUCASARTS spent on the graphics!!!Look at them there amazing. The plot wasn't that bad.

You can see they've taken your points into account, eg:alot of people didn't like CMI's Guybrush look. They've changed it perfectly. You can see that they...no wait im gonna make a topic for this one. brb

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Just because he has an opinion ( one tht I do not agree with) doesn't mean you have to rip on him, if you disagree, respond with a reason. Typing "you stink" is childish and immature for one thing

------------------

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell.

When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You"

After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

-Jack Handey-

Originally posted by Kingzjester:

It seems my oppinion isn't worth spit... smile.gif

Based on what some people post, I agree with you. Although I may not agree with your position, at least I respect it.

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Well I think Whatever Otis's voice sounded like you would have probably liked it,it is the first time you have heard it.I thought it was good.

It sure as hell WAS NOT as good as any of the previous ones.But remember quite a lot of people on this forum have only played MI4 so when they hear ''EMI SUCKS'' they think,it doesn't and they liked it.I don't think it sucked as a game that much,mabye the storyline did.Well the storyline would probably be good for a first time MI player.But with LeChuck working for Ozzie.....UGH!.As being a part of the series there ain't no doubt about it,It ruined it.

------------------

EMI_Forum_Sig_2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Blondbeard (edited March 10, 2001).]

Guest The Feral Chicken

Yes, but it DIDN'T satisfy the fans of the series! That's our whole arguement!

------------------

cannon.gif

Feral

I like the Grim referance. Even though it has nothing to do w/ anything going on, its still correct. Guys, quit moaning about the 3d nonesence, Grim was the best game Schafer ever made(and he made all the best games, w/ the exception of sam and max, he didn't make that) As far as story line, ok so the end of EMI was really, really, sad, but o well! Its a video game, and it entertained us. You guys really need to calm down. Like SERIOUSLy, if you are going to ***** and moan about every minor detail in every sequal LEC makes, than stop *****ing and moaning for them to make sequals! It'd be better if they made original GA's anyway. EMI was a great game, and it least it had a storyline, unlike CMI. Did you ever think of that? If you look at all four as games on their own, EMI has the most complex storyline, sure, its not as funny as teh first two, but still. Its a good game.

AS for that thing about Star WArs crap,The x-wing series is as old and as good as MI(they came out in the same year). All of thier starwars games, i think are good. However, i do agree, they are crap compared to Sam and max, or grim(best game ever). They do need to stop relying on franchises, like starwars, indiana jones, and YES Monkey Island. MAy they someday get back to making orginal games. Because, and this is something we're all forgetting, the most popular adventure game on the market, Myst, SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the worst $%^&*() ADVENTURE GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED. as THE FLYING WELSHMEN PUT IT IN CMI, ITS PRETTY AT FIRST, BUT BORING AS HELL.

All in all, stop *****ing about the little tidbits of the games, and enjoy it.

Archived