Home

[FIN]The Sith Order

HK-42

Please leave comments here Thank you

STAR WARS The Sith Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This takes place 2 years after the death of Luke. Ben Skywalker turned to the dark side and started a new sith order now known as Darth Nilin. His apprentice was a Kel Dor named Darth Strander who had sworn vengeance on Kyle Katarn. The academy was on a planet that wasn't on Republic charts it was called Skylerc named after Ben it's people never named it now they couldn’t because they were all dead The Sith killed them.

Name: Ben Skywalker/Darth Nilin

Apprentice(S) Darth Strander

Weapon: Red Lightsaber

Aligned: Sith/Jedi

Home planet: Yavin lV

Name: Darth Strander

Age 19 1/2

Master: Ben Skywalker/Darth Nilin

Weapon: Blue and Red Sabers

Aligned: Sith

Home Planet: Skylerc

Chapter 1

Ben sat in his private quarters, having a vision that had happened two years ago...

"Ben, what are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"I'm here to kill you father." He replied, pushing Luke out the window. He threw his Lightsaber after him, which sliced his head off. He woke up. That was the eleventh time he had the vision since he did that. He went on a mission to kill some Jedi led by Katarn to get his mind off it. His apprentice hated Kyle and wanted to come along.

"Please." He said.

"Fine come on!" He called a squad of sith and they left. They landed right in front of the Jedi with his old homing beacon the Jedi approached off guard, thinking it was Jedi. They stepped in to the ship. He and his student came up to them in two of his old Jedi robes. They ignited there Sabers and killed them. But Kyle realizing it was a trap, jumped back at the last second. One of the sith stepped out of his room and Kyle cut off his head. Unfortunately, they went up in the air and the head rolled in to the engine and a small boom made sparks and one hit the body that started a fire. Meanwhile, Ben sensed danger and opened the hatch. He and Strander jumped out and landed. Ahead they saw Kyle, who had cut a hole in the ship to get out, running and behind them their ship blew

Up.

Chapter 2 the hunt for Kyle,

It was the biggest fight in history. Kyle now leader of the jedi was powerful second only to Jaden. Ben attacked in a fast kata... blocked a stab... blocked medium kata and strong kata...both blocked. It was like he read a Manuel on him. Suddenly Kyle turned and ran. Guard the remaining ships. Yes master! Ben ran after Kyle. Kyle led him to a spaceport Kyle got into a ship and so did Ben. He waited till Kyle flew off then followed. He shot and shot finally him Kyle. YES he said out loud. Kyle moving slower flew to Naboo landed and ran. But Ben followed. They clashed again in a strung saber lock. They fought until they reached another spaceport Kyle flipped back and got in to a ship. Ben stole a ship with an hprodrive killed the pilot and flew after Kyle. Kyle surprisingly flew to Mustafar Ben knew what he was doing he was flying from planet to planet trying to lose him and Ben had to stop him he jumped out landing on a different landing platform as Kyle. His ship hit a building. Kyle thinking he was dead flew off. Ben got in an abandon cis bomber and flew after him.

He got out his own invention that aloud he to breath in space for 3 days and a jet pack attached to it. Then he opened his cockpit and jumped out into space. He used his jetpack to zoom to Kyle's ship and opened the co pilot cockpit and got in. Hello Kyle he said and stabbed with his saber. Kyle dodged and grabbed the saber and hit the seat and Nilin went into the air. Then noticed his jetpack was low if he zoomed after Kyle he could not get back to his ship. So he used the force and crushed Kyle's engine and went to his ship and shot Kyle down. He flew back to Yavin 4 found his apprentice and they flew back to Skylerc.

Jaden heard about Kyle and the others death and was saddened. He was now the leader of the jedi. First Luke was killed by Ben and now Kyle. Him and Mordale and Jaden son Luke Korr gathered the jedi and had a meeting.

Coming soon chapter 3 jaden's sorrow

Name: Luke Korr

Master: Father Jaden Korr

Weapon: Green saber

Aligned: jedi

Home planet: Hoth

Name: Kyle

Weapon: Blue saber soon changes

Aligned: jedi/sith

Home planet: Sulon

Chapter 3 Jaden's Sorrow,

I have bad news, Kyle has died! GASPS! Luke's son Ben killed like he did Luke. We have recovered Luke's saber. Our next mission is to find Kyle's saber. We also have learned Ben is planning to attack. We must leave fast!

Luckily, Kyle's air support survived he was now on a planet he had never seen then He saw the Imperial shuttle. Darn he said Out of all the planets I land on the one Ben's on. Die Jedi! A reborn ignited his duel sabers. Kyle did the same. Then the ground collapsed he fell into a pit.

2 hr later…“Ah, Hello Kyle” Nilin said. Ben! Kyle replied. Yes, join me- if you turn on your saber you die by a trap. If you refuse I kill you. I...I...join

Name: Kyle/Darth Vindar

Weapon: Red saber

Aligned: Sith

Home Planet: Sulon

Kyle was back on Yavin4 spying on the jedi then he saw, Mordale he called. What, Kyle but your dead. No, I’m not I need to talk to Jaden. Fine, Jaden! What, Kyle how..! Doesn’t madder I learned Ben abandoned his attack he has made an army f General Grievous species. The Kaleesh they are on there home planet Kalee, he captured them and put them in there mechanical armor. But like GG2 They are saber proof and can use the force! He is going to attack Coruscant. That’s Bad all jedi go to Coruscant to defend it. Kyle where are you going Jaden said. I'm going to Kalee to fight alone. (Lie)

It’s is done Lord Nilin Good. Invade Yavin 4 When they leave after that take over Alderann 2 to capture Han and Leia. Yes my lord. He got into the Ravens Claw and flew off.

Chapter 4 Taking the Temple

When the jedi landed on Coruscant and checked for emenys only 5 showed and they were dead. Jedi thank god 100's of stardestroyers coming. Followed by a d...He was shot. Jaden, Luke, Mordale I feel that this is happening elsewhere too on...Endor go to Endor said a student. Who’s the leader here said Jaden. Fine will go, But Mordale call Boba he might help us. Yes sir...He says he hill help for money. Fine let’s go! Sir, the 3 jedi guarding the temple were killed we have taken over good send a fleet to Alderann 2 to help Lord Vindar.Yes sir! Send another fleet to Kamino to buy the clones, I will find the remnants that have not joined us.

Fear leads to the dark side and there was a hell lot of it on Coruscant. What is coming?

Sir! What commander? We have identified the object it is a Death Star. What?! BOOOOM

Coruscant has been destroyed sir. Good take over Naboo. Yes sir! Lord Strander, bring me a ship. Yes, my master.

On Kamino, “No we will not let you buy the clon...”the Kaminoian said. “Fine good by” the sith said, he killed her. What have you done shouted a Kaminoian! Kill them all of them, Now said Strander, who just came. Yes sir! Lord Nilin, they refused so instead of us paying the price they paid it.

Good, Lord Vindar captured the solos come back to Skylark with all the clones. Yes sir!

Master… What Luke? “I since a destervence” he said. So do I, since...**** the jedi are dead...so is everyone else.

Chapter 5 Fights of the alliance,

Sir Naboo has been taken, but an army got away. We thing they were Gunguns. Chase them, NOW shouted Nilin!! Yes sir, the message ended. “I since a rebellion is joining the alliance” Nilin said.

The Trade Federation started a rebellion against the second empire, they have joined us announced Jania (daughter of Han and Leia).We plan to move to Genoses to an abandoned base of my Grandfather. (Vader)Begin to evacuate! Your highness, Kyle Katarn has landed said the commander. Good, bring him in. The commander opened the blast door. Hello Master K...He was stabbed. Kyle why...?! You’re coming with me, your highness. “Where our you taking me asked Jania? “To the sith on Skylerc” Vindar replied. “Where”?! “Shut up!”

“We...Have to leave, now” said Jaden. Why asked Luke? Look data plans for the Death Star 4.But how do we know there complete asked Mordale? It says COMPLETE! Get to ship now, its coming. While Luke and Jaden ran, Mordale jet packed up. When they reattached the ship, they met old friends. Surprised asked Nilin? Hey, guys need a lift yelled a voice from above. Boba shouted Mordale in amazement! I'm downloading the rendezvoused spot into your datapad now. Hurry up. Right Mordale replied.

Chapter 5 Part 2 Fight on Kashyyyk,

''Hey, Boba said Mordale Thanks for the lift''. ''No Prob you’re paying me he replied''. When they reached space Jaden awoke from a voice saying ''WHAT THE HELL IS THAT''! ''What asked Jaden’’? ''Oh No it's Death Star 4...''!''Look there are the Imperials leaving Endor said Luke''. ''**** There blowing up Endor and as Jaden said it Endor became no more''. ''Set up a base on Kashyyyk. Forget Endor lets go.''

''The base has been replaced on Endor my Lord''. ''Good Vindar Lets attack them and show are army said Nilin''.

On Kashyyyk the Rebels and the Jedi had convinced the Wookies to join them in the fight they learned about. ''Sir, the emenys has arrived said the commander''.

Thousands of Clone troops joined with hundreds of Storm troopers, moved to face the Rebels that had about 1000 troops total, 3 jedi and 1 Bounty Hunter. Behind the CS thousands of Kaleesh troops marched to battle. Then the Rebellion was half saved. The Gunguns and the trade federation arrived to join the rebels. The Sith were outnumbered by 10,000 droids and 500 Wookies. But they had the advantage of Thousands of Kaleesh with lightsabers. Attack, Thousands of lasers shot. Killing all in there way. Up in the sky was a ship flying peacefully till the battle came in sight...''Oh My Go...d'' and was shot down. Nilin had been in many battles but this was the best. He was blowing up droids sending troops to hell and cutting up Gunguns. The last of the jedi were overwhelmed by Kaleesh troops and the 3 sith and to think the sith order was not yet here.

Thousands had died,’ Retreat I REPEAT RETREAT! WE have lost shouted Jaden'' they were in full retreat the remaining Wookies had gone into hiding they had lost.

Chapter 6 The Battle of Hoth

Nilin had won the battle of Kashyyyk and planned to attack Hoth. The Rebellion had moved there to train more jedi and troops there amount of jedi had gone up to 23, but the sith had over 500. They would take it over for themselves. Strander and Vindar were planning to attack with the sith on the troops while Nilin and the army attacked the jedi.

Then train there sith then attack the rest of the rebellion. They attacked. The rebels knew about the attack! There was no one at the base. ‘’Attack said a voice.’’ They were on the mountain pounding the troops with fire. “All sith retreat I repeat all sith retreat’’ Nilin said. The troop were dead this time they had lost’’. ‘’ Send in the reinforcements and ships’’. It did not matter if they lost as long no sith died the DS4 was on its way…the sith were now on a SD called CHILLER.

The troops had set holos of troops dying, firing, ect trick the rebellion and it worked. Meanwhile the real troops left. The DS4 reached Hoth. “Fire” said Nilin and Hoth were destroyed. ‘’Attack Mustafar the rebels are going there said Nilin’’ ‘’Sir, the jedi were not on Hoth they left.’’

Chapter 6 part 2 Death of Vindar

The rebellion had moved to Mustafar to try to escape the sith…

Jaden snuck aboard the Chiller to find Kyle and turn him back to the light. “Kyle good to see you, ah, and Jaden you found me’’ Nilin said. Kyle turned and ignited his saber ‘’How about a fight’’. “Kyle turn back to the light” said Jaden. “Maybe, if you beat me” replied Kyle. There sabers crashed together making a strong saber lock. Jaden broke it by pushing Kyle into a wall. Kyle flipped up and cut off part of Jaden’s double saber making it only 1 blade then he kicked Jaden into a wall, but Jaden jumped and destroyed Kyle’s saber. “I win Kyle said Jaden” “Fine, I’ll turn back grabbing his blue saber and killing his guards.”

“Let’s go he said”. They landed on Mustafar only to find it was under attack. “Hello,

Kyle said a voice”. “Hello, Nilin he replied activating his saber”. They fought for hours

Then Nilin flipped up, landed behind Kyle and stabbed him killing him instantly. Then Nilin realized they had lost so he gathered the remaining and left.

Epilogue:

The sith had lost the battle forcing them and there army into hiding. Kyle’s funeral was held on Yavin 4 making Jaden the truly new leader of the jedi. The solo family was saved from the DS4 before it blew up.

The End

Archived