HK-42

Please post comments here

2 years after TSO...

STAR WARS

The Jedi Order

Jaden Korr, leader of the jedi has increased the jedi amount to the number

to the amount there was when Luke was the leader. Darth Nilin's student

Darth Strander, was killed when he had attacked the jedi, Nilin had not been

heard from since. Mordale now was a jedi master and Luke Knight............

Chapter 1 Connor’s message,

It was a good day, Connor thought. Then he saw his parents holding a Holopad. “This is for you son said his dad giving it to him”. “Thanks dad he replied activating it”. A face appeared. “You have been chosen to enrollee a spot in the Jedi temple said Jaden.

Please respond in 4 hours”.

Connor was on his way to Yavin 4, to become a jedi. Then someone asked him “who are you”? “I’m Connor, you are he replied”. “Chris Penin, son of Rosh he replied”. “We our landing on Yavin said the pilot”. “Great” said Chris happily.

“Since there our still few of us we will sign multiple students to 1 master continued Jaden. Connor you will be assigned to Luke Korr, Chris you will be assigned to your father”. “Okay, Connor lets start your training said Luke”.

Same training as Jaden in JA…

“Good job, your improving said Luke”. “Thanks said Luke”.

Chapter 2 The first mission,

“Okay ready for your first mission Connor” Luke asked. “Yes sir” said Connor. “Okay some mercenaries found a planet and they want us to check it out since there scout never came back” said Luke. “Lets go” Connor replied.

“Here’s the planet” said Luke. “Good replied Connor let’s get down there”. They landed.

“Sir, a shuttle has landed” said the commander. “Good, must be the other mer. send stormtroopers to… dispose of them” the sith replied.

“Master, stormtroopers are approaching” said Connor. “I see them” he replied. They shot. Then the jedi activated there sabers, blocking the shots. Connor flipped up, landed behind the stormtroopers and cut off there heads. “Good move Connor” said Luke. “Thanks master” Connor replied.

“Sir the stormtroopers have disappeared off the radar” said an officer. “Send a sith then” said the commander.

The sith moved through the trees, planning his attack. Then the master, moved and he was off guard off a second. The sith jumped, pulling the master toward him. But the jedi slammed his elbow into the sith’s side. This brought the saber down cutting the jedi’s hand off, then the apprentice jumped up and stabbed the sith killing him.

“Thanks, Connor” Luke said after they attached a mech. arm on. “No problem master said Connor the he grinned I only saved your life”.

“My lord, the sith is dead” said the commander. Then the sith stabbed the commander saying “You have failed me for the last time commander”.

Chapter 3 The New Weapon

“The droid is complete, my lord” said new the commander. “Good” replied the sith.

“Master Luke, we must move out” said Connor. “No, tell the merch. That the planet is

not safe and to never return, replied Luke. Then were leaving, lets go”.

They were now flying back to Yavin 4 with the merch fling behind, when one of the

merch ship blew up Connor Gasped in horror as the ship burst into flames. “I have a bad

feeling about this” said Luke. As a sith fighter appeared blasting the hell out of another

ship destroying it. “Make that 2” said Connor. The merch with them was so terrified it

was hard keeping him from killing himself. Suddenly Connor jumped up and grabbed the

controls. “What the hell are you doing” yelled Luke. But Connor didn’t answer, he

grabbed the comlink told the other ships something then hit a button 3 times. Feeling

confident Connor quickly zoomed up as 3 seismic bombs exploded destroying the sith.

“Good move Connor” said Luke. “Thanks master” Connor replied.

“Send the army to Yavin there I will revel myself along my new weapon” said the sith.

When the jedi reached the jedi temple it was completely deserted except for Jaden.

“Where is everyone” Connor asked Luke? “We learned the temple is going to be attacked

soon after you return, we are exactly 30 yards away on the south side covered up

completely” Jaden replied.

The sith named Nilin planed for the attacked, General Grievous III would sneak into

the front using his invisibility cloak. As the army attacked all around the temple woods

since the jedi new of the attack. Nilin would go with GG3 into the temple.

Nilin felt they would win…

Name: General Grievous

Weapon: Vader’s saber, the saber Sidious lost in the fight with Yoda, Revan’s saber,

and Nilius’s saber.

Equipment: Saber proof armor, and the force and invisibility cloak.

Chapter 4 Attack on the Temple

The fleet landed on Yavin 4 30 yards North of the temple. The army started to move

around the temple to the south planning to attack the jedi. While GGIII and Nilin went to the

temple... Nilin was now in the temple, he had told GGIII to go to find and steal all the

jedi holocrones while he went to Jaden’s private quarters. For 2 hours Nilin watched the battle

till GGIII returned. “Lord Nilin, I found all the jedi holocrones and this jedi who was

returning to the temple” said GGIII. “Good said Nilin satisfied .I could make him my

new apprentice, but now we must leave”.

When they reached the ship they heard the battle was getting closer. “Hurry general” said

Nilin. Suddenly 3 jedi and a sith appeared. The sith doing a flip landed and cut a jedi in

Half, quickly turning to the next and was about to kill him when the 3rd removed his head.

“Master Luke Connor yelled help”. 1 of the jedi turned noticing them, and then charged.

Nilin pushed him back into a tree knocking him out grabbing Connor he jumped into the

ship after GGIII.

1 year later…

The jedi had been severely damaged after the fight for the temple and had gone into

hiding. Connor had turned to the dark side and was now known as Darth? And his

friend Darth Zan.

Chapter 5 The days of Grivis

Darth Grivis was in a battle, fighting for the sith against the jedi and the republic. He

flipped up removing a rebel’s head, then he charged at a jedi using the force to rip the

jedi into. “Sir a sith wants to see you he is not in our army said an officer, He’s in the

Command post”. Grivis opened the Command Post to find a Zabrack in front of him.

Years earlier, Maul was falling strait through Naboo’s core. When he noticed a stump

like the jedi had grabbed. He grabbed it, with one hand grabbing his legs with the other,

he grabbed a cable gun from his utility belt and dropped the legs. He activated the gun

shooting it but made himself go down to grab his legs. Then pulled up, when he reached

the top of the cable he stopped and attached the gun to him and the legs, so they would

not fall. He got his second cable gun and shot it up taking the first with him when he

reached the top he shot the first. He continued till he was out. He used some crap in his

robe to re-attach him to his legs.

He flew to Korriban to find a sith medical droid. It attached his legs to him properly. He

went to a freezing plant and programmed a droid to free him after the sith return…

After hearing the story Grivis called his master. Nilin was astonished to hear the story

and told Maul to help when the battle and he would join the sith in 3rd command.

Grivis with Maul continued killing rebels, the jedi had left to help other soldiers retreat.

Grivis jumped up using the force to open the ground making thousands of troops fall

into hell.

Maul was promoted to 3rd command of the war to fight for the Empire.

Name: Darth Maul

Weapon: Double red-saber

Master: Darth Sidious

Aligned: Sith

Home world: What ever the Zabrack planet is

Species: Zabrack

Name: Darth Vox

Weapon: Duel red sabers

Master: Darth Kagrun

Aligned: Sith

Home world: Skylerc

Species: Human

Chapter 6 Return of Vader

A sith student named Darth Shadow, had snuck into a tomb on Korriban…Shadow winced in pain a boulder had hit his arm cutting him, he moved through the hall looking for a tomb to open for fun. He saw one and opened it seeing nothing but a staff. He recognized it innately it was a scepter. The sith flew to Endor to look for the body of Vader. Seeing the grave he moved toward it. When his dead master appeared saying “go back to Korriban and destroy the tomb that you got the scepter from there is something else”. Taking the scepter from Shadow he reformed Vader…back on Korriban Shadow had destroyed the tomb and found a shinning tiny star. His master reappeared. “Touch it apprentice”. Shadow touched it and his hand disintegrated. “Ahaaaa” Shadow screamed in pain. “You have resurrected all the sith and jedi said his master. The jedi are being hunted down by the new sith. They all appeared on Dantooine. We appeared here…” he could say no more Shadow had died…

Vader flew to Skylerc searching for this Darth Nilin. “Hello Vader” said a voice. “Hello, Nilin” Vader replied. Go to Korriban your army is waiting for you.

Grivis ran trough the streets looking for Zan and Vox. Then he saw them “where have you guys been Grivis asked. Nilin is here, he wants to see us… Yes master Nilin…” Grivis started. “Vader is now first command of a new army of dead then alive sith. I want your squad to find out how they returned, leave immediately.

Chapter 7 The Mystery

Grivis moved trough the hall on Korriban. He had found a boulder with blood on it. He felt a disturbance, soothing he had felt on Skylerc. He ducked just as a saber went over his head. “Hello jedi, I’m going to kill you this time” said the sith. Grivis flipped up cutting the sith’s hand. “One thing, I’m not a jedi anymore I’m a sith” said Darth Grivis. He stabbed him. He continued down the hall till he reached a tomb. “Welcome Grivis” said a voice. “Stander” Grivis replied. Pushing him out a crack then sealed it. “What the hell” Grivis saw the scroll.

Maul moved down the hall of the jedi temple on Dantooine. “SITH” yelled a voice. A jedi ran to Maul then stopped. “Maul” said Obi-wan said in surprise. Maul sung his saber at Kenobi, missing barley. There sabers clashed so hard Obi-wan staggered. Maul pushed him and jumped through a hole that led to his ship. He looked back at Kenobi feeling revenge. He flew off to Skylerc.

Nilin felt that Maul had failed but Grivis had seceded.

Grivis yelled to Vox and Zan telling them that they must leave. “Why” Vox asked? “Because, Grivis replied Mission complete” he said reading the scroll: To all you wonder how we returned a sith named Darth Shadow had found a midichlorian star. When he touched it he was disengaged, but he rescued us. The rest was burned but it was enough thought Grivis. They flew off to Skylerc. (I was going to end the chap here but I wanted action.)

They flew over Mygeeto when an ion cannon shot there wing forcing them to the ground.

They jumped up and landed on the ground as the ship blew up. A jedi slashed at Grivis as he flipped up and stabbed the jedi. Vox removed one’s head and Zan cut one in half. Vox and Zan were pushed into a fly-pod (escape-pod but instead of going to planet it leaves a planet and goes to another.). It left set to Skylerc. A jedi pushed Grivis as he stabbed another jedi, the jedi put cuffs on Grivis and through him into a brig.

Chapter 8 The Escape

When Grivis awoke the first thing he felt was the pain. He had been hit on the head by a stone from the roof. Then the roof collapsed, sending stones everywhere. Above the roof were a shield and an elevator. He started moving down. Through the shield door he noticed tons of jedi. Then the lift stopped at the very bottom. The door deactivated.

He walked out noticing a dead jedi with keys. He used the force to pull the keys to him.

“Hello Grivis said a jedi. As you think, we are not jedi some of us our ex-jedi and some ex-sith. We our known as the Cruins. I am the leader of the Cruins, Tyler Frye”. “Nice to meet you” replied Grivis as he finally unlocked the cuffs. He jumped up using the force to pull his saber from Tyler’s cloak. Tyler jumped back activating a saber Grivis had never seen. “You are trained in the ways of the x-saber as I am trained the ways of the Y-saber. (Like an x-saber but they hold it up like a normal saber and it only has 2 sabers on the top,>== held up.) Grivis shrugged, no mater I’ll kill him anyway he thought. He jumped up, flipping to Tyler. Tyler attacked from the side, but Grivis ducked. Grivis moved back, and then charged. He slashed, making a saber lock. Grivis grinned as he tripped Tyler with his foot. He flicked his saber then stabbed Tyler.

Suddenly the blast doors opened and thousands of Cruins surrounded Grivis. He was pushed to the ground. Thinking hard Grivis made up a force move. He got up, using the force to open the ground so far it led to hell. Everyone fell except him. Then he sealed the ground back up. He went to hangar bay 526 to steal Tyler’s ship. Then he killed the passengers and flew to Skylerc. He pulled out Tyler’s Y-saber. “Lord Nilin, I have a gift for you as he made another one. He put a bomb in the new one. When it was activated it would blow up killing Nilin.

Tyler groaned in pain, he had been stabbed. He changed his name to his old sith name, Darth Nordis. Found his spare ship and flew after Grivis.

Chapter 9 The End of Nilin

Grivis entered the throne of Darth Nilin. “Hello Grivis, said Nilin without turning. You have completed your mission, so I will grant you with a harder challenge. I will give you 2 apprentices, Darth Arca and Darth Forus.” “Thank you master, I also have a gift to you.

He handed him the Y-saber. It is a saber made by an army of ex-jedi or sith. I killed most of them. Activate it” replied Grivis. “Very well” Nilin replied. He activated the saber. It blew up in his face, knocking him over. Then Grivis jumped up preparing the finishing move. Nilin flipped up kicking Grivis in the face. “You can’t win, Nilin” Grivis said as he moved to the left. Then he jumped right, still in the air he jumped forward landing behind Nilin. He turned kicking Nilin in the stomach then tripped him. “You lose Grivis started. Now I’m the emperor” he finished. He cut off Nilin’s head.

He left his new throne and went to the academy there he found his new apprentices.

“Hello my friends meet the emperor” Grivis said. “What about lord Nilin” asked Arca? “He has died” replied Grivis. As he said it part of the academy roof was destroyed and thousands of Cruins ran in, killing sith after sith. Grivis jumped up signaling Forus and Arca to follow. They ran to the command post. Grivis activated the communications as Arca and Forus killed Cruins. “This is Grivis the new emperor, Nilin has died. We our under attack I repeat we our under attack. I want Vox, Maul, and Zan at the command post now”. He shut it off, he felt Tyler was still alive.

A sith snuck to a ship, he had to escape to go to Skylerc to find his master. His name was Darth Strander. As he entered the ship he saw Vader. “Hello Strander, Vader said. I’m sorry your escape is ruined everyone is going to Dantooine to attack the jedi. Mission Failed for you” Vader said.

Chapter 10 The War of the Dead

“Lord Vader, we have learned the jedi have left Dantooine and our headed to Skylerc” said a sith commander. “Then set course for Skylerc, to ambush them, now move” Vader replied.

“Our target is Tyler Frye, leader of the Cruins kill all in your way but bring him to me now attack” ordered Grivis. They moved out killing the Cruins, when thousands of jedi cruisers landed. Grivis jumped to one and quickly planted 5 det packs. He ran back blowing the ship up. Millions of jedi ran to the battlefield killing the sith. That’s when Grivis realized the jedi and the Cruins made a peace treaty, they were out numbered. “My lord, Lord Vader and the sith have arrived” said a sith. “Good” replied Grivis, as he removed a head of a jedi. The sith poured into the battle field killing Cruins and Jedi.

Grivis ran to Vader, noticing his bodyguards: Sion, Nilius, Malak, Raven, Strander, and Sidious. “The jedi our retreating, Attack” Vader told the army. Grivis left Vader, planning to corner Tyler. Then he was pushed into the air, he flipped and landed. Tyler stood red Y-saber in hand. “I’m no longer Tyler, I’m now Darth Nordis” he said. Grivis charged swinging his saber at Nordis’s head. Nordis blocked it, and then tried to trip Grivis. Grivis jumped and kicked him in the face.

The battle continued, sith and jedi dying, the Cruins had gone to Yavin 5 to await the jedi. Luke had never seen such a battle. He told Kyle to retreat the jedi. He entered his ship, thinking the same Grivis will soon think- War had begun.

Grivis blocked Nordis’s attack as he sung at him. Nordis turned and jumped into a leaving jedi cruiser. Grivis left to his throne.

There his thought- the battle was over and The War of the Dead had begun.

The End

Archived