Home

Lego Star Wars 2 - your thoughts

Guest DarthMaulUK

Well, I justed started playing the game today. I rented yesterday. Though, I sort of want to buy it. I may in the future.

So far, I enjoy it quite a bit. The gameplay is better than the first one so far. The graphics are clear (on the PS2, at least). It's just so addicting for the first while you play it. Though, it sure helps that it is an OT for the newer consoles.

I've played the first three levels. Many becuase I've been collecting coins and bonus pieces for all the levels.

The first level is played on the Tantive IV and you fight against Darth Vader and his boarding party. It's quite an easy level. Very straightforward. Plus tons of coins to collect on it.

After you complete that you go to the Dune Sea on Tatooine. You can play as Ben and Luke. This one is a bit longer and more difficult than the first one. You have to board a sandcrawler and complete some adjectives. And once you complete those you ahve to go defeat some stormies. Then your finished.

Finally, the third levels is the Mos Eisley Spaceport. It is also the same level you play in the demo. It also is a little more difficult if you don't now what your doing, but it's much more action-packed compared the Dune Sea level. You finally face a boss, though he isn't that difficult to best.

The next level is on the Death Star. And you have to go find the princess.

Never heard of that before. Umm...guess it makes sense.

Alright, I ahve completed the fourth episode of the game and also the fifth, and I am about midway through the Return of the Jedi.

Once you get farther through the game, the missions gradually get more complicated and more advance with means it gets more difficult. But, the levels are more exciting as you "drive" in to the game.

Hey guys!

I think this game is very fun - except that it's frustrating with 2 player. I kept making my husband fall into pits because I was too anxious to move forward in the game before he was ready.

I think it does get an 8 out of 10 if only for Chewbacca wearing a storm trooper helmet the way he does :)

I just recently finished the story campiagn. It was definitely a fun game. The last few levels took me some time to master but I eventually did. *celebrates* Though, I'd have to say some annoying mistakes by me extended the time length for me to finished the game. Especially the Endor level.

Overall, I also give the game an 8/10. The gameplay was great, the graphics weren't too bad.

Though, I'd perfer if they'd've made a game for the OT that wasn't for lego, that I could play on the newer consoles.

LSW: All Lightsabre Characters are super athletic, spinning about and slashing things.

LSWII: Lightsabre Characters are slow, inaccurate and hardly athletic.

LSW: All lightsabre characters have more moves than Blaster characters. Blaster Characters seemed to be underpowered compared to Lightsabre characters, e.g Where Lightsabre characters block blaster bolts, blaster characters cannot.

LSWII: The Tables have been turned! Once Powerful warriors, Lightsabre characters are now underpowered when compared to the blaster characters. The only redeeming feature is that they have cool force moves and can do double jumps. Blaster Characters now dodge blaster bolts then fire again! they leap about and fire rapidly upon landing! much better than the rubbish blocking-with-the-sabre-routine.

I take these views back. It seems that blaster and Lightsabre characters equally kick butt. I found out a cool lightsabre character move where you leap behind the foe and slash.

Archived