Home

Perhaps Star Wars is not that far away after all

Aristotle

That just made me wonder how much money and time those Japanese guys spent on making that thing. :p

It's cool to see a real machine inspired by manga, movie special effects, etc. Maybe one day the real world technology will approach what we see in the movies but I don't think it will be in my lifetime.

I bet I could make it fall to its side with my pinky :p

He's prob right. That thing is pathetic. Looks like its made of plastic. I bet a pebble could penetrate it. Not to mention, its legs are worthless. It's clear running on small treads under its feet. Piece of crap.

He's prob right. That thing is pathetic. Looks like its made of plastic.
You clearly weren't looking closely. That is either sheetmetal steel or another metal alloy body.
I bet a pebble could penetrate it. Not to mention, its legs are worthless. It's clear running on small treads under its feet. Piece of crap.

True it likely has treads for movement however please enlighten everybody of what Mechanized machine you have built or invented recently. I'm sure if you've done better we would all love to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
True it likely has treads for movement however please enlighten everybody of what Mechanized machine you have built or invented recently. I'm sure if you've done better we would all love to see it.

First of all, where the hell is your 10 foot or so Mech Suit. Second of all, who says i want to even build one. Theres no way I could (Well i guess i could but i'de need alot of help) build one.

• 1 month later...

Archived