Home

Lego: SW2 - What 'OT' character do you want to see as a Lego?

The Source

I personally want to see a Boba Fett lego character. Lando would be a pretty cool character to be Legonized.

Boba Fett comes with the original and the new Slave I kits, also in a series of special Minifig 3-packs that came with stands and cards, he also comes with Lando in the Cloud City set.

New Slave I set... (Boba Fett, IG-88, and Dengar too!)

6209-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

Cloud Cuty set... (Boba, Lando, and company.)

10123-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

For those who want Yoda...

4502-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

7103-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Greedo has also been made, I cannot find a pic for it but he comes in a Tatooine set with Han and the cantina table.

Jabba the Hutt comes in the Jabba's Palace set and with the new Sail Barge Set... (With yet another Fett, plus the others)

6210-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

*Tries to think of obscure character* :p

thats basically what this therad is about... "name the least heard of character that you want to mention to make you feel special!"... ;)

nah, seriously, i want to see Han as a serious character. but for an obscure character that im going to say to make me feel special, its gotta be the twi-lek dancer from jabbas palace.

thats basically what this therad is about... "name the least heard of character that you want to mention to make you feel special!"... ;)

nah, seriously, i want to see Han as a serious character. but for an obscure character that im going to say to make me feel special, its gotta be the twi-lek dancer from jabbas palace.

Whoa, I totally forgot about the twilek dancer. k, I've changed my mind, I want a twilek dancer, and Leia in her gold bikini. :D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived