Home

The Sith Lord

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sith Lord

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

595684ac.jpg

Credit to

ForceFightWMe12

Hello all, this will be the RP, based on my first Fic, The Sith Lord. This is an another version of the Fic, which you will help me write. It will be different. For example, instead of Malus having apprentices, it will just be him.

Here are the Rules:

1. No Godmodding.

2. The max Characters you can control are two. One Created Character and another from the list. You don't have to have two Characters though. If you wish to be any more Characters, PM me and I'll tell you if you can or not.

3. If anyone has been allowed to do something in this Thread, that most people aren't allowed to do, then they will have permission from me.

Character List:

Darth Malus (Jaden Korr) - Pottsie

Kyle Katarn - Jason Skywalker

Jan Ors - Jason Skywalker

Luke Skywalker - Revanscool

Rosh Penin (Force Ghost) - N/A

Officer Dak Starkiller - Niner_777

Boba Fett - ExileRevan

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (Force Ghost) - Pottsie

Yoda (Force Ghost) - N/A

Anakin Skywalker (Force Ghost) - N/A

Morgan Katarn (Force Ghost) - N/A

C-3P0 - N/A

R2-D2 - N/A

Created Character List:

Zor Krel - Pottsie

Ryan Lightbringer - Ryan Së'vla

John Ranger - steven

Sara Klint - ForceFightWMe12

Ralmun - connor

Jethro Frost - TheExile_Hunter

Kyla Frost - TheExile_Hunter

Nero Markos - ExileRevan

Here is how you set up your Character (My Characters shall be used as an example):

Name: Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain

Master(s): Kyle Katarn

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Coruscant

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Bio (Optional): Once, Darth Malus was a promising student at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. His name was Jaden Korr and he soon became a Jedi Knight. Soon afterwards, he fall to the dark side, after killing his friend, Rosh Penin. Jaden went to Korriban to find Marka Ragnos’ scepter and kill Tavion. On Korriban, Jaden killed the majority of the Jedi and the Sith, including Tavion. After her death, Jaden’s Master, Kyle Katarn fought Jaden, before Jaden retreated. That was the birth of Darth Malus.

Name: Zor Krel

Species: Zabrak

Eye Colour: Red

Favourite Weapon(s): Force Pike

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain

Master(s): Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Homeworld: Iridonia

Bio (Optional): Zor Krel is a loyal bodyguard of his master, Darth Malus. Malus found him, soon after the beginning of his reign on Krel's Homeworld of Iridonia. As soon as he met Malus, he worshipped him and began to follow the ways of the dark side. He has learnt from the best and he has learnt to despise the New Republic and the Jedi Order.

Name: Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Grey/White

Master(s): Yoda/Qui-Gon Jinn

Apprentice(s): Anakin Skywalker/Luke Skywalker

Homeworld: Unknown

Political Affiliation: New Republic/Jedi Order

Allies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Bio (Optional): Here

Please join in and have fun!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems interesting, Kyle for me!

Name: Kyle Katarn

Hair Colour: Black

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue

Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip

Master(s): Luke Skywalker

Apprentice(s): Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)/Rosh Penin

Homeworld: Sulon

Political Affiliation: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Allies: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Bio (Optional): Kyle, once a mercenary working for the Empire, became a rebel. He then became a Jedi, and killed the Seven Dark Jedi. Almost falling to the Dark Side, Kyle, with his green lightsaber destroyed, left the Jedi. He soon joined the Jedi Order again, and defeated Tavion and her Master. Later, he became the Master to both Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin. Soon after Jaden turned to the Dark Side, Kyle believed he had failed, and went on a quest to try and help him back to the Light.

Well, i hope all this is right. :)

I want to participate with a created character.

Name: Ryan Lightbringer

Lightsaber Colour(s): Orange (JA orange)

Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw/Z95 Headhunter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Speed/Force Absorb/Force Lightning

Master(s): Kyle Katarn

Political Affiliation: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Bio (Optional): Ryan was trained in the same time Jaden were. When Jaden advanced in a rank, a few days after, Ryan advanced too, Jaden was his idol, but when Ryan was completing his mission to advance to the rank of Jedi Knight, and he recieved the news that Jaden had fell to the darkside, Ryan failed. Now he blames Jaden for his failure. But Ryan will always try to bring Jaden to the lightside. Ryan also has his own Z95 Headhunter for his alone missions.

Edit: Well, it's done.

Name: John Ranger

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Modified Clone Blaster Riffle

Favourite Ship(s): Personal ship= Death Glider=

Death Glider -Landed-

Death Glider

Favourite Force Power(s): Has none

Master(s): None

Political Affiliation: None

Allies: Republic, Isis

Enemies: Imperials

Bio: John Ranger was a simple traveller. He was also an orphan because his perants were killed by storm troopers. During his travells he came cross a lost planet which, apart from a temple, was completely covered by forrests. John ventured into the temple and learnt of a civil war between to groups of aliens. The Goa'uld and the Tok'ra. They are snake-like creatures that enter a human body and is able to take controll. The Goa'uld were the evil race, which tried to take humans as hosts against they're will. Tok'ra were the good race which only entered volintary hosts and did several things different.

John then opened a tomb door to find the last ever Tok'ra which had only sirvived a nuclear blast which wiped out both Tok'ra and Gao'uld by hiding in the tomb inside a specail holding cell which was hidden inside a vase.

John allowed the Tok'ra to blend with him. John later learnt the Tok'ra was named Isis, was infact a girl and wished that he stayed inside John so she was stay alive, in return she would guide him through situations and heal his body whenever nessiary.

I'll take Starkiller. Is there anything that I should make sure to include in the char sheet?

Make up his past in his Bio about him being in the Clone Wars and joining Emperor Palpatine. You can make it up. If any details are wrong, I'll let you know. Remember, he is an old man, but tough. Also I've added Kyle's father, Morgan Katarn as a Minor Character.

Methinks I may need to finish up Sith Lord o.O

Although...until then...

Is it possible to be a non-Jedi? If so, I'll stick with this character. If not, I can edit.

Name: Sara Klint

Eye Colour: green

Favourite Weapon(s): Vibrosword

Lightsaber Colour(s): N/A

Favourite Ship(s): The Northstream (her own ship)

Favourite Force Power(s): N/A

Master(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa

Political Affiliation: New Republic

Bio (Optional): When she was a kid, Sara fell in love with the flagship of her father's trading company, the Northstream. Seeing how much she enjoyed simply being on the ship, her father would bring him with her almost every time he left on a job, teaching the young girl how to drive and repair the ship, telling her that one day it would be yours. It wasn't long before this came true when her father died of a severe heart-attack, leaving the freighter to her and the shipping company to her mother. Having no interest and not the foggiest idea of what to do to run the company, Sara was put in charge of her father's company. Through several Trial-and-Error runs, (one in which she lost many of the ships in the merchant fleet through a fallen buisness transaction) her mercentile skills became just as sharp as her weapon-handling and piloting skills. She was able to strike a contract with the Jedi to ferry, not only goods, but people and services as well.

By the time she had turned 19, Sara had found herself in a serious relationship with another man from Nar Shaddaa. The lovers were together for almost a year and a half when Sara returned to their apartment, only to find that his things had been emptied, and a note on the table with a simple message: It's not working out. We're over.

She later found out that he had met a dancer in a cantina and, after a week and a half, got up and left with her on one get-rich-quick scheme or another. Ever since that betrayal, she has found it extremely hard to trust anyone, even those she's known for years. Though her exterior and personality is warm, friendly, welcoming, and likeable, inside she is still scarred by what had happened two years ago. She hasn't told anyone the story of what happened, and she isn't planning to any time soon.

may i make a player...if this is okay...

Name: Ralmun

Species: Wookie

Eye Colour: Red

Favourite Weapon(s): Lava red saber

Favourite Ship(s): The Light chaser

Master(s): None

Homeworld: Kashyyyk

Enemies: rebels/jedi

also good idea pottsie.

You need to use the Image tags. Also, I think most people are alot happier making they're own characters.

I do have the IMG tags on (I copied it from the Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread or whatever it's called). It isn't showing up here though. I can understand people making their own Characters, but the Main Characters need to be chosen, before this RP can start.

Well, that's odd...if the img tags are on, it should work...

Try copy/pasting the whole thing again?

[img=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/595684ac.jpg]

EDIT: The image tags aren't even showing up...why is that? Alright, now this is bugging me...

I entered it a second time into my Photobucket account. Let's see if, for some strange reason, this decides to work...

Sigg5.jpg

-.-' Apparently not...

Name: Officer Dak Starkiller

Eye Colour:Blue

Hair Colour: Gray

Favourite Weapon(s): E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo

Favourite Force Power(s): N/A

Master(s): Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Bio (Optional): Dak fought bravely in the Clone Wars earned his respect. Later on, he joined the Emperor and became an Officer on the Star Destroyer 'Echo'. When the Empire fell, Officer Starkiller remained with the Empire, now known as the Imperial Remenant. His current master is now Darth Malus.

Wow, that was weak, rofl. I put question marks on basically everything, lol. Oh well.

Name: Officer Dak Starkiller

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Grey

Favourite Weapon(s): E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster Rifle

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo

Master(s):Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Bio (Optional): Dak fought bravely in the Clone Wars earned his respect. Later on, he joined the Emperor and became an Officer on the Star Destroyer 'Echo'. When the Empire fell, Officer Starkiller remained with the Empire, now known as the Imperial Remnant. His current master is now Darth Malus.

Wow, that was weak, rofl. I put question marks on basically everything, lol. Oh well.

Corrections in Bold. And there is still a problem with the Pic, ForceFight made. I'll see if I can sort it out.

I loved your fic so you have my guy.

Luke Skywalker

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Favourite Weapon: Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour: Green

Favourite Ship: X-Wing

Master: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda

Apprentice(s): Many

Homeworld: Tatooine (Born on Polis Massa)

Political Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic

Bio: Luke was hidden from his true heritage until he met Obi-Wan on Tatooine, he chose to train as a Jedi after his aunt and uncle got killed by his own father. Luke has been on many journeys, faced many hardships and has now become the most powerful Jedi of all.

Archived