Home

Kotor 3 Boxart Compo!

HerbieZ

I used a veeeeeeery outdated version of Photoshop (5.5 to be precise :( ), but I'm not willing to spend $700 on Photoshop CS and I don't download stuff illegally, so I make do with what I have.

For my "3", I simply typed the text using a pretty standard font, then I used "bevel and emboss" to give it the semi-3D feel that the "2" in TSL had. Then I just fiddled with colors till it looked right... one major thing about the logo that I figured out after looking at the TSL CD case is that that "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic" casts a shadow on the "II", and it looked kinda funny before I added the drop shadow.

For my current sig I used PS 5.5 for most of it, but I also used the GIMP, a freeware program you can get online, for the background. The reason for this is there aren't too many brushes available for PS 5.5 since it's so old and no one uses it anymore, but the GIMP has plenty. So I usually use it for backgrounds. But everything else was Photoshop-ed. ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lawl is like how some americans pronounce "lol", sort of a piss-take of the word lol. As you're from bolton, I can imagine you'd say it more like "lul"...

And they difinately wont be used, if you're confused as to why, they find the nearest cliff and just walk. J/k.

thanks for telling me erm we use lol in bolton as well

Ok here y'all go. I took the liberty of adding a lens flare (upper left hand corner), making Revan semi-transparent, and blurring the Ebon Hawk to make 'er look fast 'n' furious... hope it doesn't look too corny ;)

k3xy7.jpg

(And yeah bioware. I can dream right? :p )

very good i like this one a lot and yeah you can dream because i want bioware top make it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived