Home

What's up with the wussy online "rules"?????

infragreen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
12 year olds suck.
I wouldnt say that.

If your referring to how immature some kids can be (trash talking and

all the complaining) I wouldnt say its just 12 year olds etc.

Yes some young people even some you can consider adults

can act stupid with all the uneeded cussing and complaints that

goes ondoesnt help but the people that they learn these immature actsfrom fellow gamers online dont help the situation at all.

I doubt 90% is because its 12 year olds. Yes I agree that probally 12 year olds do prob talk this trash but so do older teens and even adults. Adults do bash people and also talk this trash so its not just the youngsters of the community. If I was a 12 year old or alittle older playing this game ( im not im 18) I would be one that wouldnt talk this trash or just picking on people. Otherwise my argument that as a whole its not the 12 year olds that overspam this trash ingames. Its older immature people.

I doubt 90% is because its 12 year olds. Yes I agree that probally 12 year olds do prob talk this trash but so do older teens and even adults. Adults do bash people and also talk this trash so its not just the youngsters of the community. If I was a 12 year old or alittle older playing this game ( im not im 18) I would be one that wouldnt talk this trash or just picking on people. Otherwise my argument that as a whole its not the 12 year olds that overspam this trash ingames. Its older immature people.

Amen.

BUT, the "older" players, in my expierence, Trash only in retaliation to the younger people instigating the trash fest. I know plenty of 30, 40 yr olds on xbox live, and they are some of the coolest and friendliest people alive

Archived