Home

Announcing: Petroglyph GAME DAYS!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

petroglyph_gamedays.jpg

At least once a month (they hope to do it more often) we will have Petroglyph Game Days where we will play games like Star Wars Empire at War with members of the community and give out prizes if you beat us. Each Game Day, there will be different members of Petroglyph you'll get to play. Session will likely last approximately 1 hr & winners will get random goodies such as signed memorabilia related to Petroglyph/EAW or other types of unique prizes. To start, the players we play will likely be a first come first serve basis.

First Petroglyph Game Day: Friday August 18th, 2006

Time/Place: 1pm PST in General Lobby of Star Wars: Empire at War

Official Website

Awesome!!

Before you all get too anxious to kick some Petro back sides, be forewarned. They are really good!! If Delphi's skill at space skirmish is any indication of how the rest of them play, then they will be truely hard to beat. Any prizes given out will truely have been earned.

The only question I have is: Do they plan to do each month at different times of the day to account for people all over the globe? If it's always going to be at 1 PM PST on weekdays, I'll have to take a half vacation day to get involved. lol. That may be worth the chance of getting play one of them.

The screen shots would really be something to keep for a while, especially if you could get a victory against Chris (Delphi). Beating the lead designer would be like a mouse taking cheese from the guy that invented the mouse trap. lol.

Unfortunately, I was still at work at the time of the first game day activities. So, did anyone here get to participate?

How did the event turn out? Did anyone manage to score a victory against one of the Petroglyph participants (if so, I hope there's screen shots of the end)? How many Petro people played and who were they? What kind of games did they play (space, land, QM), and was it 1v1 or more than that? Were any prizes awarded, what were they, and who won them?

SageKing, can you help us out and share any info you have? The only thing I see about it so far is that they played three games and lost one of them, but it doesn't even say if it was space, much less who it was that beat them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived