Home

Tips and tricks guide.

Global Strike

I'm starting a guide for star wars battlefront 2 that is focused on hidden or unknown tricks through out the game. Feel free to add any information that you might want to add. If you do choose to add some info, it would help if you stated which maps it works on, which faction(s), if any, it applies to. Here are some tips of my own.

On the map jabba's palace, the separtist droideka can't be hurt by the rancor.

Also, on polis massa, the separtist droids once again have an advantage of being able to walk outside the forcefield and not die.

That's all i have for right now at least. Thanks for any submissions. :jawa :jawa

I just remembered some other tricks i know. Here they are.

This trick works with any factions main units except for the separtist.

Doing this trick is simple, all you have to do is go down the rancor on the map jabba's palace. Walk up to it and let it grab you. Once it does, hit start and select respawn. Your character will die, but the rancor will still be holding you, and your body will now emit a constant stream of health and ammo packs. You have to respawn before it eats you, or it will not work.

Here is a trick that will work with any faction on any space map.

It's easiest to do on split-screen and each player is on the other team, although it can be done on single player, though with a little more difficulty.

What you need to do is pick the pilot class as soon as you start. Take a ship,( an interceptor is perferable, but you can take a fighter if you like it's better armor better) and land inside the enemy capitol ship. Now, go wait by one of the enemy ships, ( it does'nt matter which, they are all sliced at the same rate, save for the their transport, they can't be hacked) and wait for an enemy marine or pilot to come over to it. Just before they enter the ship, select and hold down the fusion cutter button, so that once they get in the ship, it will automatically start hacking the ship. If you timed it right, the pilot of the ship will eject, but the ship will keep on flying into space.

One more space trick and this one is very easy.

It works with any faction,class, and space map.

All you have to do is take a ship and fly into space. Then, all you do is press start and hit respawn. This will llow you to see your body in space. :jawa :jawa

Oh the death star interior map, there is a collapsible bridge connecting the controls points at the catwalks and the superlaser firing camber. On the firing chamber's side, there is a small control panel on the wall right before the bridge that emits a green light. If you destroy it, ( you'll have to use heavy weapons to do the job, blasters won't work ) the bridge will fold up and will leave a big gap in the catwalk that most units can't get across ( and even then the few who can won't always make it from the catwalk side). You can also use the engineers fusion cutter to quickly repair it. :jawa :jawa

Your character will die, but the rancor will still be holding you, and your body will now emit a constant stream of health and ammo packs. You have to respawn before it eats you, or it will not work.

Seems more like a bug exploit than a tip though ;)

(Strategy Forum is the place for this)

Seems more like a bug exploit than a tip though ;)

(Strategy Forum is the place for this)

That's true ( on both accounts ).

Anyways, aside from the bridge control panel on the superlaser chamber side of the bridge, there is another one near the bridge opposite the one i've already mentioned, and yet another one in the trash compactor, that is right next to the door you use to get out of the compactor. By the way, the catwalk control panel can only be destroyed with rockets. Detpacks and grenades didn't work for me. In case you couldn't tell, this is for death star: interior. :jawa :jawa

• 4 weeks later...

okay on the death star near the firing bridge i've colapsed with grenades and then there will be round platforms to your left jump on those and the jump down, also

in the kasyyk map play as a jet trooper and jump to the platforms near the cis (the taller ones) you then can walk up to a room like the one in the lower platforms and snipe with your pistol in FP

• 6 months later...

A tip I remember:

Be a jedi forever: You may already know this but just in case some people don't, to be a jedi forever in instant action all you have to do is go to options,set Points to 1 and Jedi Respawn or something (it's at the bottom) to Always. When you play kill one enemy or capture a CP and you can be a hero foverver in the match.

• 2 weeks later...

This might be somewhere else on the forum, but I thought it should be here too.

Mobile mines: At the main menu screen, go to Options, and then Game Options. Turn Friendly Fire off, and then pick a map with tanks and such on it. Select the Heavy weapons class, and spawn at the vehicle point. Before you climb into the tank/speeder, put a mine on each side on the tank (left and right), in the front. Once you're in the vehicle, charge toward the enemy. If will blow up any enemies it comes in contact with, and can easily get rid of pesky tanks (works well on Kashyyyk as the Rebulic or the Rebellion). Be sure to turn FF off though, or else you'll be a kamikaze.

You can put them on any friendly vehicles as well, and really mess with the enemy.

I just remembered a tip. Well it isn't really a tip but it's something cool I found out. First do Mos Eisley assault and be Count Dooku. Jump on top of the circle surrounding the heroes command post on the brown ship. If you look around you should see a grey thing sticking up from the ground. Jump to the top of it. When you're on top of it force jump as high as you can. When you are in the air hold down the attack button so you can do Count Dooku's jump attack. The result for me was that the screen turned all weird colors untill I hit the ground.

OH and ty for the comment Machinecult

• 3 weeks later...

This also isn't a tip.

I was playing on kashyyk (srry if i spelled that wrong) and I was Jango Fett. I was killing Clones when I heard a clone say this: "Jango Fett!!!............Can I have your autograph?

I just killed him laughing

Oh and another stupid thing. Sometimes I hear Grievous saying ROGER ROGER ROGER ROGER ROGER ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its pretty stupid.

Some other stuff.

Somerimes the Republic say "Damn the CIS scored!" on CTF

When I was in a Y-Wing I heard Imperial voices and rebel voices

• 1 month later...

I only know how to do this for ps2. You pause while playing and then go up,up,up,left,down,down,down,left,up,up,up,left,right. You will then be invinsible for the rest of your games. If it works you will hear a bunch of clicks to tell you that you did it right.

Archived