Home

Jedi vs Borg

Maverick5770

This is an argument that my Friend and I started sometime ago. SO who do you you think would win, I think the jedi would kick ass until a borg assimilated a JEdi, the the Jedi would be screwed, just imagine it, Borg Force Users. But if it was Jedi, no force Vs Borg, they would win hands down. So what do you think?

Ehrm

Borg tend to equip everyone with cybernetic implants. Judging by Darth Vaders force use (none) any Borged-up Jedi would be fairly useless.

And sine their mind get's adopted to the 'collective' i doubt they could feel the force anymore.

In short terms:

Lightsaber masacre!

You forget one thing - the Borg can adapt, meaning that after the Jedi saber four or five of them, the Borg would become immune to lightsaber attacks, then the Jedi would have only the Force to rely on. And even if the Borg don't adapt to Force attacks, let's face it, the Jedi only use Force Push, Pull, Speed and Mind Trick, they don't have Grip, Drain or Lightning, so the Borg would eventually kill them.

You forget one thing - the Borg can adapt, meaning that after the Jedi saber four or five of them, the Borg would become immune to lightsaber attacks, then the Jedi would have only the Force to rely on. And even if the Borg don't adapt to Force attacks, let's face it, the Jedi only use Force Push, Pull, Speed and Mind Trick, they don't have Grip, Drain or Lightning, so the Borg would eventually kill them.

But the lightsaber is a weapon that doesn't excist in the SW universe. The only way to counter a lightsaber is with a material called 'Cortosis.' Which is a very rare material that only excists on certain planets. Plus the fact that, in it's raw form, it's very lethal to organics. No adaption, me thinks :xp:

Clicky

The jedi could just get together and do one big Kill Droid blast. Later, borg.

Also, KITT from Knight Rider could kick Herbie's butt.

Buck Rogers could beat Starbuck and Apollo senseless. Plus, he gets more chicks.

The Event Horizon would royally pwn the Enterprise.

Eminem rulz over Vanilla Ice.

Coke > Pepsi.

But the lightsaber is a weapon that doesn't excist in the SW [star Trek?] universe.

And the Borg don't exist in the Star Wars Universe, thus making this whole debate pointless.

But, going out on a limb here, I'd have to say Borg. Simply because they can adapt and assimilate. A lightsaber is an energy weapon, and I don't see why an assimilated Jedi still couldn't use the force. Darth Vader was more machine than man, and he was the chosen one.

The jedi could just get together and do one big Kill Droid blast. Later, borg.

Also, KITT from Knight Rider could kick Herbie's butt.

Buck Rogers could beat Starbuck and Apollo senseless. Plus, he gets more chicks.

The Event Horizon would royally pwn the Enterprise.

Eminem rulz over Vanilla Ice.

Coke > Pepsi.

1. Agree

2. Agree

3. Agree

4 Agree

5. Agree

6. Dr. Pepper>Coke>Pepsi - Not that everyone would know that as it took me three days in NYC to find one.

Well, since star trek sucks, the jedi would defeat the borg no problem.

Star Trek > You.

ACTIVATE TREKKIE MODE!

First of all, the Borg are much more technologically advanced than the Jedi. With their multiphasic shielding, regenerative capabilities, etc., the Jedi wouldn't stan a chance against the Borg. A Jedi may be able to take down one, maybe two drones, before they adapt to the lightsaber. The Jedi have the Force, which can't be adapted to, but the Borg also have numbers. Thousands of drones on each ship. Billions of ships. Not to mention the Unicomplex, which houses millions of drones itself, as well as the Trans-warp hubs, which are maintained by another million drones each, I'm sure. There are more Borg than there ever could be Jedi.

But it doesn't matter. This is a mute point. These are two completely different universes we're talking about. Two fictional universes. I nominate this thread for lockage before it turns into a fanboy flame war.

SHAME ON YOU IGYMAN! SHAAAME!

I wonder if the borg could adapt to a force choke?

Me thinks not.

I wonder if the Jedi could force choke trillions of drones at once?

Me thinks not.

What about Clone Wars, when Mace Windu kicked all those battle droids arses? I reckon a few Jedi like him would give an army of Borg drones a good run for their money.

Again, you seem to forget the sheer numbers of the Borg.

The Jedi would absolutely pwn because there are enough geeks who remember that in TNG episode "I, Borg", Data invents a logically impossible geometric image which, once it gets fed into the Borg Collective by the drone who observes it, cannot exist in time or space, and with every attempt to figure it out, gets even more weird and impossible, eventually causing a cascade failure of the Borg consciousness. So someone would of course email the Jedi the image.

[/Comic Book Guy mode]

Archived