Home

Naruto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf? This has NOTHING to do with Naruto. And I said if you like it. So if you don't like it or don't want to talk about it, you have no business here. Don't want to hear how it sucks or about Pokemon. I made another thread if you wanna talk about it there. >>

Zelda, that video was awesome.

I totally remember having the pokemon CD. Actually....

~puts it into CD player~

Elecrtrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Jolteon, Dragonite,Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree!! Venomoth, Poliwag,Golduck, Ivysaur, Grimer, Victrebell, Moltres, Nidoking, Farfetch, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable Wigglytuff! Catch em', Catch em', gotta catch em all, gotta catch them all POKEMON!

I wasn into pokemon when I was little, and I could draw them. But then I started hating them, dont know wy but I do. None of the trainers are ever imaginative enough to give their pokemon names, so they just call them by their species. That and the whole gender issue among them is very warped by this point.

Maybe they are all souless demons that spawn from the darkest regions of the netherworld? Or maybe they reproduce asexually? Like a baby just buds off the main pokemon. So many possiblitites.

I used to love Pokemon. I would rock out to that intro song during the show. I look back at myself now and think...wow, I sucked.

Try not to think about it too much, though if you really wanted to know, some fanboys/girls have probably already explored that plot-hole. *shivers*

Definitely. "Pokemon sex" is listed as one of the top searches on google.

Archived