Home

Problem loading game

ee3052

I just bought swbf2 this afternoon and i put disc 1 in my computer and it wasnt loading it...so finally after the 1000th time it read it and i installed it fine. so this evening i go to play the game and it says "instert disc 1" so i put disc one in and click retry and it still says "insert disc 1" its really annoying and no matter what i do it keeps saying that. I've been reading these threads for at least 1 and a half hours...im really getting annoyed, if some one had any idea on how to fix it, that would be awesome. thanks

Sounds to me it's your CD-Drive, not the game. Are you sure your PC meets the minimum specs? Have you tried cleaning the optical lens with one of those cleaning CDs?

When I was having problems reading DVDs, I put the CD cleaning disc in, and after it ran, everything worked fine.

ok...so i got this cd cleaner thing and its called "Memorex CD/DVD Laser Lens Cleaner" it has these little brushes on it, there are six of them. I ran it twice, and i put swbf2 in and when i clicked start game on the menu that pops up when you play, it still says "Please insert disc 1". I don't know it that was the right cd cleaner thing i got. I know that my computer meets all the requirments. The game works on my other computer, but it is newer.

Archived