Home

If you could pick one droid to have at your side, which one would it be?

swphreak

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I choose the Juggernaut War Droid (Duwani Mechanical Products) for its effective use of outrigger jets (tansformable into aquatic propellers) and its main weapons: Left Arm - Wide-Beam Sonic Stunner, Right Arm - Shatter beam, as well as it's programming to carry Republic Pulse-Wave rifles, which could be modified to carry newer, better blaster rifle & blaster carbine weapons. As for combat effectiveness, look up the Great Droid Revolution (4015 B.B.Y.) Juggernauts shredded a platoon of rocket-jumpers in air over Monument Plaza.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

between the first and second time HK-47 was owned by Darth Revan, didn't most of HK-47s masters die? usually by his 47s doing? I could see owning HK-47 backfiring horribly.

Same thing with PROXY, his main programming was to kill Starkiller, he could take that as programmed to kill his master, and KaBoom- you are dead

Guri is a dangerous choice as well, one bad move and your head is facing the wrong direction.

I'm going for 2-1B, i keep getting hurt, save a lot of time at the hospital, plus you could rent him out, make him pay for himself

Archived