Home

small mod request

sockerbit89

Hi everyone. I've got a little mod request i would be most grateful if anyone could help me with.

I've gotten a small bug sometimes that makes the black columns that makes the screen smaller during dialouges dissapear and i thought it looked sorta nice. I would be really happy if anyone could make a mod that removes them this permanently.

Oh and this is for K2

I've gotten a small bug sometimes that makes the black columns that makes the screen smaller during dialouges dissapear and i thought it looked sorta nice. I would be really happy if anyone could make a mod that removes them this permanently.

You mean like this? It's a bug that pops up occasionally, though unfortunately I think the game automatically draws the black cutscene markers whenever entering dialog mode and I don't think it can be modded away.

A shame, since I certainly agree it looks better than the "through the eye slit of Revan's mask" perspective you usually get in conversation. :)

You mean like this? It's a bug that pops up occasionally, though unfortunately I think the game automatically draws the black cutscene markers whenever entering dialog mode and I don't think it can be modded away.

A shame, since I certainly agree it looks better than the "through the eye slit of Revan's mask" perspective you usually get in conversation. :)

Yeah exactly although i had the upper black field removed too. To bad it can't be fixed... meh thanks anyway. :)

Archived