Home

Mandalorians?

gswift

Mandalorian wariors are where Boba and Jango got thier armor/jetpack suit, just in case anyone isn't familliar.

On one of the FoC screen shots, it can be seen that the planet Mandalore has been added to the GC map. Additionally, that screen shot shows the Boba Fette hero unit in orbit above one of the planets (he's on the Corrupt side in stead of Empire, apparently). The interresting part is that this screen shot ALSO shows a non-hero mandalorian warrior in the unit stack on the surface of the planet.

From the looks of things, the corrupt side have received some very interresting combat troops indeed. Those units would make a nifty counter to the flying variant of the dark troopers that the empire will be getting in the expansion.

Here's a link to the picture, courtesy of IGN: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/827/827314/img_3596833.html

Oh, too bad. I got all excited for nothing. I guess I missed that news flash. lol.

Thanks for the info Admiral Sith.

Well, I know there's units they still have not announced, so there's still hope. The corrupt and rebel side will need something to counter the dark troopers... I'm dying to find out what this expansion actually looks like. They must have it down to ballance and bug fix by now, so the petro guys are probably playing it every day. lol

One of them is NOT a placeholder because in the hero unit portraits (top right hand corner) Silri and Boba Fett are easily visible. I could be wrong but I think this indicates that Boba Fett is for the Corrupt faction.

No offense but you've just found that out?

No offense but you've just found that out?

None taken.

By the way I was talking to admiral sith because he said they were both placeholders and I was explaining that only one was a placeholder.

What exactly did I "just found out"?

Boba Fett will remain on the Empire's side; the Underworld (now re-named the Zann Consortium) will have its own Bounty Hunter heroes. Mandalorians will be in the game as an indigenous unit.

So Boba is still for the Empire? Heh, now I feel foolish.

I think he is on the Corrupt side because He was only hired by the empire to get solo. Doesnt mean he took sides with them

Actually in the Star Wars novels Boba Fett was nicknamed "Vaders' bounty hunter" because Vader hired him on many occasions. No doubt because his is reliable.

Archived