Home

Can anyone give me a time-line ??

Quanon

Hey , I've played the games a lot and read a lot off threads here on the forum , but I'm still a bit confused about all the events that happen before Kotor 1 , in Kotor 1 and what happens between the to games ????

I know the anwsers are in the games and loading screens , but hey I'm playing it now for the action ;) .

<Kotor 1

Just talk to Jolee. He'll tell you everything about the events before Kotor 1.

It's about Exar Kun, a guy who messed with Sith ghosts, became a Sith himself, and turned half of the Jedi order to Sith too. Result was a huge battle in which Master battled their fallen apprentices and vice versa.

Jolee had to battle his wife...

The weakened Republic was attacked by the Mandalorians shortly after, which led to the events you probably know all to well (Malachor).

>Kotor 1 , <Kotor 2

I have no idea :p I guess the Republic was rebuilding, judging by the Telos restoration project. O yeah...the Jedi got pwnd on multiple ocasions by Nihilus and the rest of the Sith. (Katarr)

You can look for 'Exar Kun' at Wookipedia. Wookiepedia

Generally, go here for Star Wars history: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

In this case, I suggest you simply scroll down to about 4000 BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin in Episode IV) and begin reading about the Beast Wars and the ensuining Great Sith War.

The events were originally described in the Tales of the Jedi comic books - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_the_jedi (this link is also a good reference points for those events) - upon which the KotOR games are founded. They are decent enough books and recommended if you like comic books in general. Not great, though. I find I use them mostly as reference now. If you decide to get them, then go for the collected paper backs, though.

thanks lads , been on wookipedia before but got distracted by the cool sith lord thingies ( I just clicked and read and clicked on something else ... etc , Lol read a ton off info ) Anyway I was just curiuos how the blank is filled between part 1 and 2 .

Oh and no need for spoiler tags , I've played through and through .

Archived