Home

TSL Meant to be LS?

Maverick5770

I finished TSL Dark Side, and this time around I noticed some things that just don't make sense. For instance;

On Nar Shadaa, I get Hanharr, he breaks me into the base, I finish that and I see him leave on an elavator. However, I then get the cutscene of Kreia healing him and making him follow me. Odd.

On Onderon, Tobin attacks me, then he apologizes saying he need to "Maintain Appearences? Then they sacrifice all those men to again "Maintain Appaerences" What the hell kind of leader sacfifices men like that.

Then, Tobin gets bashed by the Drexl in the Throne room, no scene of Kreia helping him, but then he's still on the Ravager. That makes no sense.

I'm sure theres a few more, but those are the ones that really jumped out at me. So what do you think?

I get Hanharr, he breaks me into the base, I finish that and I see him leave on an elavator. However, I then get the cutscene of Kreia healing him and making him follow me. Odd.

Must've been a bug. After your character gets electrocuted, Hanharr looks for a way out, only to be met by Zez-Kai-Ell. Hanharr threatens him, and is Force pushed away, which injures him. Kreia shows up and Force chokes Zez-Kai-Ell, but leaves him there. She levitates Hanharr to the arena, and it continues from there.

On Onderon, Tobin attacks me, then he apologizes saying he need to "Maintain Appearences? Then they sacrifice all those men to again "Maintain Appaerences" What the hell kind of leader sacfifices men like that.

It was an excellent decision. Vaklu had about half the planet's military at his disposal. Losing a squad or two of men to gain a Sith Lord's help is well worth it.

Then, Tobin gets bashed by the Drexl in the Throne room, no scene of Kreia helping him, but then he's still on the Ravager. That makes no sense.

It's odd they didn't show that, but it's obvious Kreia healed him. It never bothered me.

So what do you think?

I've played as a dark side character countless times. The story makes just as much sense regardless of your alignment.

This is one thing I actually agree with you on. I felt that way too when I first played the dark side. However, I've now gotten used to it to a point where I don't think about it anymore. Maybe someone can make a script to put that scene in for dark side players rather than it just be a scene for light side players.

You've never met a business executive, have you?

You've never met a business executive, have you?

that made me laugh!

which ofcourse resulted in my workmates looking at me weirdly :)

the one thing that bothered me about darkside was all the missed oportunities for random executions ( see my thread "All the little things" in the mod request forum)

I have the reason for why you don't see the movie of Kreia talking to Tobin when playing DS

If LS you defeat him and Kreia sends him to Nihilus but if DS he wins the sith that were helping Tobin and Vaklu were (probaly) sith troopers from Nihilus so that way they met eachother and Nihilus kept Tobin on his ship.

Remenber that the game isn´t complete, as the restoration projects can tell you. Surely some more videos of the DS history line should be in-game to give it more sense, but they aren´t. You only can complain.

Indeed. Check this webpage out: How TSL was meant to end

Since the sound files for these alternate, and obviously better, endings ARE there in the StreamVoice folder (I checked ;) ), I think it's safe to assume that the somewhat strange means of conclusion in the retail, unmodded TSL is a result of all this great content being unceremoniously ripped from the game at the last minute.

Archived