OR

mONkey IslanD thE phANtom MonkEY

OR

mOnKEY iSLAND 5: THE dEmiSe of LecHUCK

------------------

discostu.gif

Disco Stu likes disco music

-DiScO StU

But if Natty were the bad guy, what would he do to Guybrush? Take him to Jamaica and torture him with long stories of his boring "adventures" out in sea???

------------------

I'm So Shaky That When I

Pick A Lock, I Make More

Noise Than A Flatulent Hippo!

The Amazing Adventures of Captain Guybrush Threepwood and his Intrepid Girlfriend Elaine Marley Amongst the Devilish Childlike Ghostly Figures and Guybrush's Older Brother Chuckie Who is also Known as The Dreadful Ghost Pirate LeChuck with a Twisted Return Where You Finally Learn What Exactly The Frigging Secret of Monkey Island is After a Long, Excruciating, Challenging, Yet Fun Adventure Game with an Extremely Long Title That You Can't Quite Make Sense of, Volume 5... hehe

General Election on Monkey Island

Guybrush Threepwood and Le Chuck team up to take on a new and improved evil. Behold.............................................................................................................................................................................. .............................................5 more years with a Labour Government.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by SV742617000027LL:

The Amazing Adventures of Captain Guybrush Threepwood and his Intrepid Girlfriend Elaine Marley Amongst the Devilish Childlike Ghostly Figures and Guybrush's Older Brother Chuckie Who is also Known as The Dreadful Ghost Pirate LeChuck with a Twisted Return Where You Finally Learn What Exactly The Frigging Secret of Monkey Island is After a Long, Excruciating, Challenging, Yet Fun Adventure Game with an Extremely Long Title That You Can't Quite Make Sense of, Volume 5... hehe

I still think this one is best biggrin.gif

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

people are still posting on this? lol

I liked my old one,

but i made some arrangements to uh... make it... umm... longer, lol.

The Amazing Adventures of Captain Guybrush Threepwood Who's Name is Often Mistaken for Possibly Odder, Easier to Remember Names Such as Peepwind and Thriftweed and his Intrepid Girlfriend Elaine Marley who Often Feels that They Really Weren't Meant for Eachother but Goes out with Him Anyway Due to Guybrush's Persistence and her Stupefying Ability to Charm LeChuck Into Managing to Love her No Matter How Much She Hates Her Amongst the Devilish Hellion Childlike Ghostly Figures who Toss Their Heads onto One Hand and Bounce it Back on and Guybrush's Older Brother Chuckie Who Locks Guybrush into his Foot Locker, Causing Disarray Who is also Known as The Dreadful Ghost Pirate LeChuck with a Twisted Return Where You Finally Learn What Exactly The Frigging Secret of Monkey Island(lil trademark symbol, lol) is After a Long, Excruciating, Challenging, Yet Fun Adventure Game with an Extremely Long Title That You Can't Quite Make Sense of, Volume 5... hehe

thats not as funny though. damn. too long.

-------------------------------------------

Why the hell am I not a 3 Headed Monkey??

Hates Him

not Hates Her on my last post, lol

yay i just remembered i have a sig, hehe!

------------------

"Yeah, and I bet you helped her defeat LeChuck, didn't you?" Old Man on Booty Island

Why the hell am I not a Three-Headed-Monkey?

"Uh, just a minute?"

Stan

"You must have mistaken me for someone else. I am not a farmer."

Guybrush, in sword training

"Yeah, we are getting paid for this, right?"

"How appropriate. You fight like a cow." " You never did know when to use that one."

Carla & Guybrush

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by storken:

You do like him, huh?

Aye!

(Three messages to be a three headed monkey!!! I can`t wait!!!)

------------------

rapparts.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived