Home

the myspace thread

Natty

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MySpace is a seriously overrated site for pre-teens with no life.

I feel like we're on the same page here.

MySpace is a horrible site, designed primarily for people who want to be able to brag about friends they've never actually spoken to. The only good purpose it has is character development for lazy writers (See the Psychonauts MySpaces and Dethklok MySpaces for more information) other than that it is a pathetic site where emo-goth music blares on people who think covering their site with ICP and Linkin Park pictures will give it a unique look.

OMFG MI MyPSACE PGE IS LIEk/ SO GUD I HAV SOGNz!!!!!!!!!

Myspace is so retarded. I hate the fact that everyone is so stereotyped. Alien, you were probably right to say that because of our ages but I'm not a member of myspace. It's like old people thinking we all wear adidas hoodies and listen to hip hop. Erm... init, yoof. The only time I've been to myspace is to read band's blogs to see if they were going to the Kerrang! Awards.

Hmm, so it looks like McCoy, Smon and Fealiks have matured enough not to get one... ver well done, you are coming along nicely.

I myself have avoided them like the plague for as long as I've known about them.

Ah yes, now who wants to see links to my friendster, blogosphere, livejournal, friendzone, piczo or freakin'onlinenerdsitewhereteenagelosersposttheirnamesandstuffbecausethey'relame accounts?

Ok, why is everyone just saying they hate myspace? Stop it! It's going to get us no where! Let's find the server and burn it! Then we can open a burberry shop, let loads of chavs come in, lock it, and burn that too. Burn. Fire. I like burn.

V_V

you know how I feel about Burberry. I mean you can burn it, just as long as I can loot the store first.

Hmm, so it looks like McCoy, Smon and Fealiks have matured enough not to get one

1. I find it insulting to be named in line with Smon and (especially) Flealiks

2. I'm 21

3. Even in my pre-teens, I already embraced the image of the nerd/geek and would have never thought of using something like MySpace (if it were available then, that it)

Way to offend me, Joshi... :(

Can't wait for Fealiks and Mole to read this thread.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONEONEONEOENOENEOENOENOENEOOENEE

you guys know...i'm really bad about this.

Here ya go.

of course, i do have it set to private so none of the pervs can check out my sexxxi self.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONEONEONEOENOENEOENOENOENEOOENEE

At what point are you people going to realise that this joke was never funny?

ok ok fine you guys, you win.

i un-privated my profile so you can all see the hotness that is my myspace.

ETA: here's my other one that i made to see how many idiots at my school would add someone obviously fake. the answer is 1 in every 6 kids. and that's not 1 in every 6 that has a myspace, that's 1 in every 6 altogether. pretty pathetic. here it is.

Now they spend it doing this. MySpace is not a good thing. :p

That was the first myspace page posted here that I actually looked at. I really think people should get a license in website design before being allowed to attempt something like this.

Archived