Home

the myspace thread

Natty

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I don't care for myspace. Yet I have one. Mostly for my REAL school friends and for the music. I don't do blogging or anything like that. And I don't care what I put on it or how it looks. Me and my Russian friend went completlely metal for a week as a joke, and put crap up there. He got called an emo. Heh. But I'm seeing myspace more like other things. Like Microsoft, I hear a bunch of crap about how people hate Microsoft and still lots of people use their products. And for the anti myspace people, I agree with you a bit. I think its overrated, and I am tired of hearing about it. I was in a line at this fair earlier, and my friend told me "Figures you hear people talking about myspace while waiting in a line."

It was the people behind us. I actually didn't even hear them. They must have been those pre teens you hate McCoy.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

bravo. i see my pathetic attempt at a sarcastic remark was taken the way it was supposed to be.

Rock-A-Tiki Rockers RUL. Anyone saying otherwise has no taste in music... probably Das?

hahahahahahahaahahhhaa.......

yes.

besides the fact that everybody already knows about my impeccably horrible taste in music, i thought i would just share that my current favorite songs are:

london bridge by fergie.

and

show stopper by danity kane.

....enough said.

I like My Space for the masses of C grade Aussie celebrities I've added. I love my C grade celebs. I just beg you all to add Melbourne's Lord Mayor John So to their profile! He's so much fun! http://www.myspace.com/lmjohnso

Oh and also add Gretel Kileen, who's the host of OZ BB. Not that I watch BB, but she's fab. Oh and Johnny Gumboots. Some random guy who strolls the streets of Adelaide wearing nothing but a pair of bathers, gumboots and a koala backpack. I need to meet this guy and go out for drinks with him!

But you can't go past the fabulous Peter Combe. I think everyone needs some Clickety Cane and Juicy Juicy Green Grass in their lives http://www.myspace.com/petercombe

BTW- can you tell I'm slightly hungover? I love you all! xx

omg i hate xanga. it's so useless. even moreso than myspace.

i maintained one for a while until i heard about myspace and then i was like "pfft forget xanga". i still use it to comment other people since some people absolutely refuse to get a myspace.

those lsoers.

Yeah for me, xanga is so old school. I remember last year, everyone had a xanga. And now this year...

chick-OMFG AVERY, WAT'S UR MYSPACE??

me-I have no myspace.

chick-Than your a loosr.

me-No, I don't want to become the obsession of a petophile.

chick-pfft. I only get bugged by people who are, like, 40.

me- You are a dumbASS! I'll be here to consol you when your seduced by your stalker.

chick-okay!

I feel so bad for teenagers these days. It's like everyone's on drugs, and just being idiots. I'm glad I proudly scream "HUGS NOT DRUGS FOO!"

Yeah for me, xanga is so old school. I remember last year, everyone had a xanga. And now this year...

chick-OMFG AVERY, WAT'S UR MYSPACE??

me-I have no myspace.

chick-Than your a loosr.

me-No, I don't want to become the obsession of a petophile.

chick-pfft. I only get bugged by people who are, like, 40.

me- You are a dumbASS! I'll be here to consol you when your seduced by your stalker.

chick-okay!

I feel so bad for teenagers these days. It's like everyone's on drugs, and just being idiots. I'm glad I proudly scream "HUGS NOT DRUGS FOO!"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5901381787138334599&q=stand+up+comedy

Archived