Home

the myspace thread

Natty

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then how exactly do you got to know this person? I mean. You know?

I pretty much had all my classes with him last year. I sat next to him in math, and I could never wear a sweater he was so hot.

Yeah, that was gay. I'll never make that joke again. Ever.

I think you deserve some sort of punishment for not editing that out of your post... Was there alot of chemistry when you sat next to him? Oh no of course there wasn't, it was MATHS!!!!! Eh? hehehe.* What year... no wait... how old are you?

*See? I put a strikethrough in my crap joke.

so about asking someone out, here's a funny story.

so i'm friends with this one girl who used to be goth (ala...shopped at hot topic, i'm sure) but she started wearing preppy clothes...because she wanted to ask me out. so we go on the band trip to florida.

i'm going to my hotel room.

and one of her other friends, who is gay, is waiting around there talking on his phone. and he's like "danielle asked me to give you this". so i'm like ummm ok...and i read it and it goes a lit'l su'thin lak this:

"i know you probably know this already but i really like you a lot and i think you're really cute, smart, and funny. i was wondering if you would consider dating me?"

and then he goes "what should i tell her?"...and i was like "um...tell her i dont know". mind you i was trying to suppress serious laughter/shock/catatonia immediately after reading it. so he's like "ok" and then she never brought it up again, thank god. either way it was one of the scariest experiences of my life. all jokes aside, i had a nightmare that night and couldn't eat breakfast the next morning.

she's a nice person and i'm friends with her...but honestly she scares me a little bit.

oh yeah and our band director almost caught her smoking several times on that trip.

fun stuff.

i have another story that deals with the complete opposite, but i'll save that one for another time.

Don't worry. Tomarrow, I'm channelling Audrey. No man can resist the sheer sexiness of an empire waisted LBD! or some cute pearls. Or these killer heels that make my legs look so sexy after I've shaved. But I have to prepair. Tomarrow is Vixen Day for Avery.

Don't worry. Tomarrow, I'm channelling Audrey. No man can resist the sheer sexiness of an empire waisted LBD! or some cute pearls. Or these killer heels that make my legs look so sexy after I've shaved. But I have to prepair. Tomarrow is Vixen Day for Avery.

...may God have mercy on our souls.

and mine. If he says no, I won't be here for a while. Seriously. I've been eyeing him since 6th grade.

Well, let me say that should he say no or yes, you can always find comfort in the LFRD. Probably not here, because you're pretty much enemies with the LFMI, but on the LFRD we're always there.

so i'm friends with this one girl who used to be goth (ala...shopped at hot topic, i'm sure) but she started wearing preppy clothes...because she wanted to ask me out.

Which means you ruined a little goth girl, shame on you!

*shakes his head*

but honestly she scares me a little bit.

...Take your xenophobia elsewhere, please...

Das you idiot. A girl who changes her style of clothing for you, will do literally anything else for you too. And you get the idiot dumbass tag additionally, because she thinks you're, I cite: "cute, smart and funny".

That is, ladies and gentlemen, how to screw a ****.

Yeah, blowjobs for life but noooo.... Mole, was that made up? A goth girl with a gay friend?! WTFMEANGRLZ!!!!!!!!!!1

Alien, it wasn't final destination, it was Red Dwarf. Smon got it. How the hell he got it I dont know... How the HELL did you get that? Seriously!

Archived