Home

the myspace thread

Natty

Fealiks, on a completely unrelated note, why are you registered under the name D0sd0?

I google searched LucasForums (I typed lucasforums into google rather than the adress bar by mistake) and it came up with a bugmenot* account for LucasForums called "d0sd0". I was curious so signed in under that name to see if it worked but forgot to sign back out. Curiously, "D0sd0" had 7 posts in their name.

After reading Ave's and Mole's posts, I conclude that America is f*cking weird. Also, I heard that some places in America don't get sex-ed which is kinda wrong.

Oh, and for funny/rather good t-shirts, Smell Your Mum is where to go.

*bugmenot is a website that creates artificial accounts on various websites in an attempt to filter out junk mail.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've used bugmenot on various occasion to get articles and whatnot which would otherwise have needed me to register to places. Good resource that (for those curious, that's http://www.bugmenot.com, just insert the url of the page you're trying to access and bugmenot'll do the rest). Oh, and by the way, bugmenot doesn't come up with the accounts, people make them up and then post them to bugmenot to be listed. It's a community thing.

ThinkGeek is a good place for funny T-Shirts also.

Hmm, I should have really known that bugmenot hat an LF account, but never really thought about it.

Oh, and for funny/rather good t-shirts, Smell Your Mum is where to go.

*Browses site* It's okay, whilst I'm all against chavs I don't really feel the need to advertise the fact. The rest just seems to be all end of f*cks. I prefer my t-shirt slogans to be clever funny, not obscene funny.

perhaps hot topic doesn't have 100% creepy clothes.

i don't know if there are any in the UK, but unless you've actually walked past one and seen all the freaks in there you wouldn't think it was that bad. i personally had heard some people like "holy crap hot topic is freaky" but i'd never seen one until a few weeks ago, walking past it in the mall. and that was when i understood what they meant. it's a very scary store.

allegedly my parents took me there to get a halloween costume when i was like 9, lol. and i was like "i dont like it here, let's leave, PLEASE" because i was so scared. i don't remember even setting foot in there but...yeah.

So, it's like a McDonalds in England, only with goths/emos and whatever instead of chavs. I'd rather walk past a Hot Topic and have people say "hi" or something rather than walk past McDonalds and have someone say "COME ON THEN DICK HEAD!" and throw the wrapper from their big-mac at me, only to watch it float around in front of him before it falling to the floor making everyone laugh and the chav stab someone. That was just a hypothesasosesee by the way.

Whats with all the hate?

Where's the love?

Army surplus stores for the win, and Burtons for jeans, and Gigs for Tshirts. Sorted. Don't be buying any of that pseudo-goth stuff from hot topic or whatever, its just an attempt to catch a trend.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention, I have a myspace. It's nothing special, I use it to keep in contact with people. It's a good laugh :)

Regardless of any of your feelings on this, I shall continue to use it for these purposes. Do what you want to do, I want myspace.

Cheers, Paul.

...FINE I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THE LOVE IS!!

it's in my heart, WHICH IS CURRENTLY CRUMBELED AND HAS BEN SET AFLAME BY tHE PYROKNETIC COUGARS THAT INHABIT WHISPERING ROCK!!! BECAUSE SOMEONE I'VE BEEN WANTING TO ASK OUT FOR 17 DAYS NOW ISN'T ON DAMN AIM!!

Ok, I'm done.

Okay, here's what you do (don't worry, for some unknown reason I have an unquenchable desire to help women with their problems, it's true, ask Fender) when he comes on AIM (or you go to Gaia... whatever that is, I'm so out of touch), instead of asking him out, ask him for his phone number.

It's pretty much the same thing, just with different words, but that way, you'll be able to call him and ask him out properly. It's the little touches that count.

Darth Ave, you must encounter him at some point in the day, otherwise you clearly don't actually know him which means you'd look a bit silly asking him out. Try to get to know him first, relationships that started out as friendships tend to be more comfortable for both parts, also more meaningful. I'd give it at least about a month before you start letting on that you like him, you may find out that you actually don't like him. You never know, maybe he fancies you too.

Edit: When I said he might "fancy" you, that's an English word meaning he likes you. Let me word it differently: You never know, maybe he has a crush on you too.

God that sounds so mean girlsy... I wish I never watched Mean girls

Archived