Home

the myspace thread

Natty

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien, it wasn't final destination, it was Red Dwarf. Smon got it. How the hell he got it I dont know... How the HELL did you get that? Seriously!

Actually that's the first thing I thought of, but then that was a tram in Final Destination right?

No, it was Rimmer saying it. It was a proper quote, you dimwits. Rimmer and Lister (two main characters from Red Dwarf)were talking about dying (Rimmer is dead already) and Rimmer said "At least I got a bit of a warning. The best warning some people get is 'mind that bus what bus splat' " or something like that. I don't know how Smon got it though, since that episode is long forgotten and only available on DVD/VHS

I'm pretty sure there was no particular reason why he didn't embar post this himself. On the other hand he surely will appreciate that you did it for the sake of pure on-topic-ness.

Like me.

I'll let you go, this time, but be warned, next time the Monkey Island Discussion Forum's moderators team won't be so grace grate graci friendly again.

Das you idiot. A girl who changes her style of clothing for you, will do literally anything else for you too. And you get the idiot dumbass tag additionally, because she thinks you're, I cite: "cute, smart and funny".

That is, ladies and gentlemen, how to screw a ****.

She's not exactly the definition of beauty.

And for the record, she said she changed her style because she was just "sick of being goth" since all the goth kids nowadays are goth just because, whereas she's actually had rough experiences. But that's what she said.

Yeah, blowjobs for life but noooo.... Mole, was that made up? A goth girl with a gay friend?! WTFMEANGRLZ!!!!!!!!!!1"

No. Click the link above for her Myspace.

Click this one for his.

They both play saxophone. Otherwise I doubt they'd be friends.

I almost went super retro and did the whole 'do you like me, check the yes or no box' note.

but I decided against it, and basically kissed his ass for a paragraph. Then, I wrote Will you go out with me?

and then I spritzed it with my favorite scent. Bath and Body Works, holiday collection 2004, Winter Candy Apple body splash. ~sigh~

I'm hopeless.

I almost went super retro and did the whole 'do you like me, check the yes or no box' note.

Now that I would have objected to on a grand scale. But the actual letter idea is kinda sweet (although I'm one of those freaks of nature who actually thinks this way, your guy will most probably throw the letter away as soon as he feels he doesn't need it anymore or use the back to play a game of naughts and crosses with his his friends).

Chances are he'll say yes just because of the novelty of recieving a letter asking him out (unless that kinda thing happens a lot when you live).

Oh, and he'll say yes because he'd be crazy to say no... of course... don't hurt me.

Archived