Home

a vicious strategy

ok . i am really tired of winning all my games in less than 10 mns. here's my strategy , so you guys get to KNOW there are people doing this

3v3

i dont go for mines, i take my TIES near enemy base

I keep on getting bombers. once tech 2, i get an acclamator and a tartan, then more bombers till 10 squads

once ive got this, i send all my renforcements to enemy base and simply go for a bombing run. Why does this work all the time? most people send their fighters tot he mines and keep the base undefended ... Why does this work ,? because acclamators kill corvettes and frigates and tartans kill fighters

my last game only lasted 7:55

now lets hope you guys will get better. iam sick of playing with noobs

Wouldn't a corvette hanging out by the enemy base counter this strategy? Then you'd have to bring your Acclamator in close to take out the corvette, while the enemy could pound your cruiser with the station guns. They probably would have ordered up some more corvettes with the money coming in since you bought the cruiser, too...

My guess is that there are plenty of opponents out there who could counter this. If you are sick of playing with noobs, then stop playing with noobs!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived