Home

Forums

Niner_777

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are the only forums i frequent regularly, outside of web forums built exclusively for my college classes. i've been a member and a regular poster at other game related forums, but i don't even visit those anymore.

when it comes to the forums for my college classes, i use those quite regularly. it really helps to understand whatever we're going over whenever other students are there to go over problems/concepts with. that and trying to remember the homework assignments can be a pain in the arse, so it's nice to be able to contact the other students in the class that know what the assignment was. :p

Damn and I was considering doing a Thread like this too.

The only two Forums I'm part of are LF (My favourite and the first Forum I ever joined) and Serebii (Don't like this as much. The Mods and the Members there seem to be not as enjoyable as the Mods and the Members here).

LucasForums are the only forums I actively participate on (though I did post a little on Bioware's forums a few years ago). Other than that I occasionally lurk on bioware's forums, obsidian's forums, team gizka's forums and the elder scrolls forums.

Archived