Home

Come play Mysteries of the Sith with us! (each weekend; w/ big pics!)

Kurgan

That's awesome. Does the demo let you play multiplayer?

Sadly no. It's just the first level of single player. There's no MP demo for MotS.

Btw, you guys I'm taking the server down for tonight. I left it up for at least eight hours and it doesn't appear anyone showed. That's okay, Friday night isn't always that free for everyone (or they have "better things" to do than play MotS.. which is heresy I tell you!).

Anyway, when I get up tomorrow at least before I leave for work I'll fire up the server again and leave it up cycling properly (which means Trillian goes off).

During the week I'm pretty danged busy. I have classes every morning all week long, I work Wed afternoon, and also sat & sun afternoon (the job's a breeze, but I am stuck sitting at a desk with a mac). Thursday I am basically tied up until 7pm at night with my 3 hour class. I have at least two quizzes a week, so there's studying to be done, blah blah blah, any university or grad students know the drill. But I'm perfectly willing to run the server in my absence so you guys can join and you can coordinate your games so you aren't coming alone hoping to find somebody and going away empty handed.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man that pretty stinks there Kurgan. Well, what you expect for colleges. I would atleast think you would be off on monday since its Labor day. I would be happy to play with anyone during the whole week. just give me an email @ http://www.DogloverRoss08@aol.com . when you all would like to play. otherwise im writing this cause i dont wanna get lefto out. lol

Well, I left it up for seven hours. I couldn't tell if anyone had joined, but I know for sure nobody did on the last map it was on when I came back, and I sat through pretty much a whole session (25 mins) and nobody showed, so I shut it down finally.

Oh well, I guess we can try again tomorrow... I'm just making it available, you know!

I just can't leave it on all night long for our buddies on the opposite time zones, because it would keep me awake all night. ;)

Edit: Zappa, you should have messaged me. It looks like you tried about an hour after I took it down. I was here my my comp, too!

Okay, well it's 1:17pm Central Time here and I'm heading off to work (a bit late, but I've got to mail my rent).

The server is going up NOW and will be up until 5:30pm Central time when I get back, and I can probably keep it up for awhile after that. But by 10:30pm if nobody has joined, it's going down for the night, most likely. If somebody gets in right at the end, I'll at least let you get in a match before I close down though.

So get in while you can!

You gotta get somebody on your IM and invite them, or yeah, you're likely to be alone.

Sometimes servers experience that, a long chain if people, one joins, leaves, another joins, see no one and leaves, etc. But if they had had contact, they would have had a game!

I have a list of people on Trillian that I know have the game (or claimed to) and I regularly send them a round of messages when I put up the server for the first time, to let them know (plus the IP).

I suggest you guys do that, pass the IP around and spread the word that there's a MotS server up!

We can try again next weekend, but it's still going to be up for a few more hours at LEAST, so give it a shot...

PS: Zappa, I see you only waited 15 minutes! A round alone lasts 25...

May i ask what Trillian is Kurgan. I definately agree that comunication is key. prob most of us dont play cause we dont comunicate to others when we can play and im ingame right now y dont u join me type thing etc. i like only comunicate through the forum sadly maybe thats y im not getting in any games.

About that server problem. I know about retrying at times. it just i kept retrying and still i was on waiting for several minutes. i was able to sign on hours before that.

please use the edit feature instead of posting twice in a row if you have something to add.

Get Trillian here (very useful program, there may be better, but that's what I use): http://www.trillian.cc

GG, MasterRoss and Zappa (Zappa beat me, twice! and MR was winning when I checked in the last time or so).

First I had to remind you guys to bring absorb, and then I forgot to bring it... and I get punished with destruct-o-death. Hehehe

I wish I could have gotten screenshots of some of those times people were flying off the balcony thanks to Zappa's destruct-frenzy (note to self: put mines on surge next time).

Post some screenshots, that was a great game, too bad it had to wait so late for one!

I will be up another hour (until 12:00am Central Time) at least so the server will stay up as long as feasible.

You bet. Alot of fun there I hope to do it again soon. Now for some pics ^_^.

d30776f2.jpg

It seems as though Vader wanted to have a go at Sky diving. Well, down what looks like a bottomless pit.

SHOT0004.jpg

Vader couldnt get Luke frozen in carbonite but he got this sucker.

SHOT0007.jpg

Vader pausing to pose for the cameras and his fans of course. ^_^ lol!

Archived