Home

Need any puzzle help? I'll solve anything

Lucy:)

Hey guys I'm new to this forum thing but I just want to say that if you have any problems with puzzles in Grim Fandango I can help. I'm no good with technical difficulties though. But you can post any puzzle problem you have on this thread and I'll help as best I can. :)

Hi and welcome to the forums! :) We don't get many new players around here and most of the ones we do get mainly want to know how to run the game. Still, it's always fun to see helpful people around. I suggest you keep an eye on Glottis' Garage because that's where people will be posting about their problems.

I'll move this thread there. That way people who need help will also see it.

And if you ever are forced into conversation with a (shock! Horror!) female (!!!!) just rave on about aforesaid movies and games. DO NOT let her get a word in edgeways. (I'm a female of our destructive species myself, I should know) You'll probably be educating her and broading her horizions beyond MTV and MSN. Don't worry if she doesn't seem to appreciate the lesson.

Swearwords genrally mean "thankyou", and if followed by "off", thay just want you to continue the lecture.

Archived