Home

Gaffi Stick for K2

DarkReborn

The models, .2da entries, textures, and such for a Tusken Raider and a gaffi stick is still in TSL, so I'll see what I can do. I don't know about better than the standard one...what do you mean by that?

Edit: I've made two Tusken robes, one male and one female, and a Gaffi stick and the Cheiftain's Gaffi stick. The Gaffi sticks have the same stats AFAIK as the K1 versions. The robes don't have any stats at all--what kind of stats would you like them to have?

oh yes, the robes also

mmmm, maybe some constitution and strength enchancements(+2 is enough) , Immune to poison, 6 of defense, i think these stats are balanced, if not please correct them, and yes, the gaffi stick are the two versions of K1(Standard and Chieft one) and the powered one, those stats are good, name it mmmm ''Legendary Gaffi of (put here a famous tusken name, sharad hett no, he's a jedi and is from another epoch)'' and thats all

thanks!

OK, I did as much as I could for the moment.

You can get the .zip file here.

The robes, I couldn't get defense 6 on them, just 5. I also added resistence to fire and cold, since living in a desert, I'm sure Tusken Raiders need to keep cool during the day and warm at night. I couldn't find a single Tusken name, so the third gaffi stick is called Legendary Chieftain's Gaffi Stick. They're strictly cheat in right now, since I had no idea where I could put them in normal game play. There cheat names are in the readme.

Unfortunately, no matter what I tried, I couldn't get the robes to use the proper icon. If I can figure that out (as well as find a place to put them in-game), I'll update the mod.

Oh, and the Force animation on them works fine. They should have every animation a normal character would have since they were designed to be used as a real disguise in K1. All of that is left over in K2, so it's all good.

Archived