Home

Warning: Twi'lek Rampage!

Shadda

It has been happening since I started to play this game, but noone seems to mind. Whenever I go onto Mos Eisley Assault, everyone on the hero side seems to favor Aayla Secura. Well, they should, cuz shes got two lightsabers and force pull. Doesn't it get frustrating when your character goes into a battle and has his body pulled one way, and before it lands near the enemy, gets pulled the other way. I counted once, and I got pulled back and forth 6 times.

I tried to find a solution to stop their slaughtering. I tried Maul, but upclose with lightsabers, the two lightsabers seem to prevail over the double-bladed.

So I tried General Grevious. Up in close-quarters, his four lightsaber combos does devastating damage to the little blue Twi'leks. Thats good if your in the Cantina, where I started testing it, but then I went outside where everyone was clashing. Once again, I was thrown all over, and eventually killed.

I tried to use Darth Maul again, and Block the force pull, then use your own force push, run up, and kill. Not good enough, even with my (awsome) skill, I can barely get to one Twi'lek before another one comes to his rescue.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is their a solution?

or force "collapse" them with dooku or palpy'. They cant yell at you for being unsporting, the pulling gits.

I've also noticed as to how easy it is to get confused between JKJA and BF2. countless times has someone sent cascades of lightning at me, and i've pointlessly reached for the white button to turn on absorb...by the time my reactions have realised im not playing the game i thought i was, im floor food.

or force "collapse" them with dooku or palpy'. They cant yell at you for being unsporting, the pulling gits.

I've also noticed as to how easy it is to get confused between JKJA and BF2. countless times has someone sent cascades of lightning at me, and i've pointlessly reached for the white button to turn on absorb...by the time my reactions have realised im not playing the game i thought i was, im floor food.

The lighting sucks unless you do the dooku or emperor choke/lighting :lightning . venom_tyrant is right about that, and if they call you cheap, call them cheap for using pull all the time. The Aayla Secura's are so flippin annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

woah, not recommended to play any of the JK series to make up for the lack of realistic combat... trust me, when yuo try and apply the same set of mobility rules to bf, you fail. like trying to wall jump of the side of a sinkhole on utapau...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

if u TRULLY have awsome skill u can use greviouse trust me it has happend to me. grevious is good because of his 4 sabers. he killed 2 twilliks at a time with his power! i had good fight and died when i killed 20-25 i forget. so use greviouse with some practise u can win (PS i have this problem when my friends play conrad is obi-won and nick is yoda and with yodas force powers nick got anoying but he pulled my when i was slashing bad choice he he he)

• 3 weeks later...

1. be someone who can choke and lightning then do both just start choking then switch to lightning, both sme time

2. avoid her

3. ambush her

4. maul owns her

5. never be general grievous

6. be 1 of the fetts and shoot them

the only fool proof way is the get in first with ure lightsaber

Grevious is amazing in duels and if you play online, you shouldnt be using force powers so your argument is useless

He's nothing compared to Maul, but I never play online. And why shouldn't I be using force powers? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, plus you can move around the map faster.

Archived