Home

Warning: Twi'lek Rampage!

Shadda

Grevious is amazing in duels and if you play online, you shouldnt be using force powers so your argument is useless

he too slow and even though he has 4 lightsabers just do 1 quick block then he's easy, plus ure noobish for not using wht u have, you only don't use them because greivous dosen't hve ny

Have fun getting banned from ever PC assault server when you use force powers. And this isnt just my server, its the rules on 99% of hero assualt games, the only fighting takes place in the arena and the only force you can use is sprint and jump. Which takes the retardness of just getting thrown and pushed around by everyone out of the game. Winning should be based on skill, not connection speed.

Have fun getting banned from ever PC assault server when you use force powers. And this isnt just my server, its the rules on 99% of hero assualt games, the only fighting takes place in the arena and the only force you can use is sprint and jump. Which takes the retardness of just getting thrown and pushed around by everyone out of the game. Winning should be based on skill, not connection speed.

i guess i'm more laid back than u, i don't really care what the rules are on the games i play but i prefer to have no rules, more fun, full freedom.

yes force spamming is annoying, i prefer to play maps like Dann Boeings ones. Heard of him?

Heard of him? He's a member here, I believe.

But back on topic, if you want to not to be owned by a Twilek with Twin Sabers try playing as the good side.

Or play as Maul.

Archived