Home

Canderous Mentioned in E@W:FoC!!!

PoiuyWired

Well, Canderous Mentioned in E@W:FoC!!!

A tank is named after him, and he is considered an hero (real hero who did not die of stolen ipod)

Oh, in the same preview thingy there are also things like girls mounting the rancor beast and other goodies.

Check out E@W forum threads for those.

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/games/screenshots/Canderous_final.jpg

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/games/screenshots/Underworld_Canderous_Final.jpg

There is a company called the MandalMotors, and their company logo is curiously familiar...

Hmmm, Mandalorians becoming businessman? I don't think they look good in a zoot. Thought the females in those secretary outfits would be interesting.

big chance that MandalMortors was formed during the war .

btw mandalorians was the most geared faction during the war because they stole the tecnology of planet they conquered.

Yes, either that or its a star wars erotic film.

You can get more pictures from the Legacy of Cain thread in the FoC section of the E@W forum threads.

BUT, This is a kotor discussion, and Dathomir Witches (more likely nightsisters in this case?) is not really on topic.

Its interesting to note that Mandalorians seem to play a bigger and bigger world in EU, are they building them up for something??

Nice Info, Still Didn't Answer My Questions unfortunately.

Everyone Knows About Fett "getting The Helmet" or so to speak.

I'll get to your question in a second, but I wanted to point out that in the newest book, Bloodlines, a 70-year-old Boba Fett visits the planet Taris and the narration makes a reference to the planet being destroyed thousands of years earlier in the Jedi Civil War but it doesn't name names. As for your question about Mandalorians in the current EU:

***SLIGHT SPOILER***

At the end of the book Boba Fett and his granddaughter decide to return to Mandalore and rebuild their culture. Fett decides the Mandalorian days of being homeless mercenaries needs to come to an end.

With the new Legacy comic series taking place a hundred years after the Empire era, it is possible that the Mandalorians will play a larger role in the galaxy providing Fett succeeded.

Archived