Home

Hi, Im new guys...

Fealiks

Hi there Im new to the boreds and iv just want to say i love mokney islan!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! No REALy i do OLOLOLOLOL anyway so yeah i just want to say hi n iem LUVIN DIS EMOTIONICON!!!! THIS ONE :ears1: HE HAS GGRERREAAT ears... i soudn liek tony teh tigre hahahhaha so yeah im new and i hope to hav a gr8 time here kkthxbai

by the way iev herd that dis guy Thrik is awesome and i love him and im just registering an account in his naem to a datin service called mathmaker ur sumn lol kuz i no he lurves teh ladyboys so yeah HI!

Nevermind.

Don't worry about it Fealiks. I remember thinking that signing people's email addresses up for spam was a smart idea when I was 12 too.

Fortunately that email address is designed to withstand such nonsense since only words containing a specific keyword get through. It's no biggie.

Phew... Sorry about that I thought the reset thing was permanent. Since it wasn't I guess this is my 1,000th post. Now I need to decide on a good custom title.... how about "Three-Headed Monkey"? Seriously though I can't believe how long it's taken me to get to a thousand, compared to people like Ave that is. You can all ignore this thread now. My mistake. Move along.

Edit: I thought LF would give me a balloon and say "Congrats" or something but noooo... By the way, Thrik, I found out yesterday that you live in the same place as my Grandma and Auntie. Yeah. I know.

Edit: How the hell do I change my custom user title?!

Phew... Sorry about that I thought the reset thing was permanent. Since it wasn't I guess this is my 1,000th post. Now I need to decide on a good custom title.... how about "Three-Headed Monkey"? Seriously though I can't believe how long it's taken me to get to a thousand, compared to people like Ave that is. You can all ignore this thread now. My mistake. Move along.

Edit: I thought LF would give me a balloon and say "Congrats" or something but noooo... By the way, Thrik, I found out yesterday that you live in the same place as my Grandma and Auntie. Yeah. I know.

Three Headed Monkey, Bad Lawyer Joke, Beer Root, GROG GROG GROG, Stunningly Rendered, Pegnose Pete, SCUMM > Lua...

...all these and more, are cheesy Monkey Island related titles I thought of after playing through them.

Pick one!

I'd rather not, Mr.Icanguessfealiks'quotes... ;P

Since my avatar and signature are pictures of purple clone troopers... yeah. Sometimes I think I'm too clever.

Oh and how come the option to change my custom title only came up after my 1,001 post? :\

Edit: Looks like Ave is about 3 days from her 10,000th post. Way to go. Is the custom title the only privelege I get?!

No, you also get the privilege to hit yourself over the head with a carp.

Fortunately that email address is designed to withstand such nonsense since only words containing a specific keyword get through. It's no biggie.

Such as "You", "Are" and "God"?

Haw. :p

No, the contact page Fealiks snagged it from states that unless an email contains a certain word (at the moment it's "spandoozled"), it'll simply sit in Gmail's 'spam' folder for eternity. If the word is present, it'll be forwarded through.

It's a remarkably effective block and it's pretty much 100% effective at stopping bots and such from adding you to their spam lists. It can also be used for signing up for sites and such; I simply check Gmail for the latest email which'll be the activation form or whatever.

It's also good at stopping 14-year-olds with a chip on their shoulder. :¬:

No, I have a direct, physical inbox for people I can trust to not go adding me to spam lists; it's where Gmail forwards the emails to, and where I'll respond from. The Gmail just serves as an initial barrier for those who might do bad with a publicly listed email. :)

Archived