Home

Hi, Im new guys...

Fealiks

Well I thought the post re-set was permanent and I was really annoyed, so I started this thread signed my post-killer up for loads of spam e-mail and as soon as I'd finished doing so, I went back to the boards and my post count was back to 999 and I was like "oh.... sh*t."

Looks like Ave is about 3 days from her 10,000th post. Way to go. Is the custom title the only privelege I get?!

Not 3 days. If I'm lucky I can save movey by booking my 10,000 post and my 1 year anniversary around the same time, and just sharing the venue. I'll invite all you of coarse. It'll be in my homeland, Razputin's Domain of coarse. And I'll make the invitations as soon as my printer is fixxed.

Not 3 days. If I'm lucky I can save movey by booking my 10,000 post and my 1 year anniversary around the same time, and just sharing the venue. I'll invite all you of coarse. It'll be in my homeland, Razputin's Domain of coarse. And I'll make the invitations as soon as my printer is fixxed.

I'll be there. And so will my alter ego. Is it weird that every time I write my handwriting durastically changes? Does that mean I have an identity crisis? Because teachers often tell me it looks like someone else has done my homework. I say often, I mean when I actually remember to do any homework.

Archived