Home

Player Bases making a return...

Rogue15

http://swg.stratics.com/content/?Cat=264&uid=712

the stratics chat log...

Player Bases are returning.....no tell of WHEN tho.....

Bounty Hunters will be able to hunt smugglers.

Officers able to get better stuff from supply drop if they want, including NPC. :D

Smugglers able to smuggle stuff, and interact with parts of the underworld criminal organizations. :D

I'm mainly excited about player bases making a comeback...

Teesquared: We've done some enhancements to the quest system to make the new smuggler missions really interesting with many challenges and surprises. Did I mention space ...

Chrysalide: With the new smuggler system, smugglers will actually get to acquire and transport illicit items, while trying not to get caught with them. On particularly dangerous jobs, smugglers may find themselves up against a Bounty Hunter or two...

COLS_Mentski: Will there be more jobs for smugglers to do aside from factional/GCW (ie Jabba/Blacksun/Nym/Valarians)?

Chrysalide: There are quite a few people all over the galaxy that will give out jobs for smugglers that are not factionally aligned.

Chrysalide: Smuggling jobs will be handed out by NPCs, not by mission terminals. Additionally, if a smuggler happens to find some illicit items while out adventuring, he or she can collect them and earn their own smuggling mission...

HanseSOE: Smuggler trees allow you to get very lucky, crowd control, fight with pistols and melee weapons, spot suckers, smuggle illicit goods, and a few other nifty tricks (that some might consider dirty).

Sissor-corbantis: Is the new smuggling system going to be purely PVE or use a system with optional PVP?

Chrysalide: A lot of the smuggling missions will be PvE, but for some of the more dangerous, higher-end smuggling missions will have optional PvP involvement.

Coolicious!! I especially like these quotes, as it has been somewhat boring playing my smuggler since he plays just like a combat heavy. :roleyess:

Archived