Home

R2-D2 and C-3PO

One of the things I hope that Petro changes is how the rebellion gets their tech.

R2 and C-3PO

There are so many things wrong with this. First, it sucks that one unit is responsible for the technology of an ENTIRE FACTION!

Second, it's grossly inaccurate. The rebels got their tech by updating older equipment and by utilizing whatever ships/vehicles/equipment came with the folks who defected to their side, NOT by stealing it all from the Empire.

That's what the new Zann Consortium does.

The rebellion is an underworld of sorts, but it should have a better way of getting its tech. Their own research stations, limited in that they can only research one thing at a time, suplemented by R2 and OTHER DROIDS! I mean, they must have had other droids, right? Sure R2 and C-3PO have been through a lot, but while they do have spunk, surly other droids could get some tech, right?

I do admit that it is very innovative. But there's gotta be a way to tweak it whether Petro does it or some rogue modder (perhaps myself?) does it.

I just think that there has to be a better way. The two sides are already distinctive; their technology upgrade methods don't have to be super different in order to distinguish the sides.

I dunno. The game seems to work well enough with the system it already has.

Exactly, it works good with system it already has; Therefore, it is good how it is.

That's just my opinion because I think it is innovative and quite reasonable for the rebels because as you know the underworld will be buying their tech from the blackmarket and not directly stealing it from Imps., but they will also be indirectly stealing from the rebs. too. So, I think it's fine how it is and I'm really excited actually. :D

Archived