Home

How long?

Emperor Devon

AHTO was a wonderful addition to LFN, a calmer place for me to hang around, ensuring that I didnt get myself in trouble. Now Im old and too busy to be of any harm ...

*waves walking stick*

mtfbwya

Ack, stop, stop....I don't need to be reminded that I'm coming ever closer to decrepit status, even if I'm permanently 29. :D

"Swamp president" sounds like an 'award' a bunch of people sit around in a room discussing, waiting for someone to leave the room to give it to them while they can't protest. :)

Forever.

I'll probably be less active during college but that doesn't mean I won't be here.

ironically, being in college gives you more time to cruise around and post on the forums, even with 16 credit engineering courseload, parties, and racecar building- there's always time, far more so than in high school.

Well, Figuring I've been active on Gaiaonline for almost 4 years now, and they have what? 30,000 active users ATM?(Freeking huge forum) Hell, I'll be here forever....
I couldn't even imagine being an active member at Gaia, it's so big you couldn't get to know anyone like you can here. Gaia is the biggest internet forum btw.

Archived