Home

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 for xp?

Lantzen

Is the file on JK.net corrupted? I figured you could just re-download it and all would be well (use a file manager with resume feature if that's the problem).

If the download on the patch commander site is borked, somebody ought to fix it.

I have to install a new FTP program though, as my current one doesn't let me access the network for some reason (tried everything).

Wow that's weird. How did that happen? Did we get corrupted and everyone just copied our file?

I'll have to look into this tonight. Of course I only have access to the JK.net related sites FTP (once I fix the problem with my client). I'll post when I get the file fixed if nobody beats me to it (I'm at work for the next four hours).

Wow that's weird. How did that happen? Did we get corrupted and everyone just copied our file?

I'll have to look into this tonight. Of course I only have access to the JK.net related sites FTP (once I fix the problem with my client). I'll post when I get the file fixed if nobody beats me to it (I'm at work for the next four hours).

Thats probably what happened since someone just recently reported it on massassi and i posted the same file as posted before and they said mine worked :)

I'm glad you brought this to my attention! I was going to just write it off as a corrupted download when I heard about it!

Like I said, I'll look into it tonight, hopefully I can get it settled. If not, then surely by tomorrow.

I hate to think how long it's been like that...

Don't worry I've got the file, I just have no way to upload it to JK.net, since my computer isn't working with any FTP type stuff. :(

I'm hoping somebody else on the staff will be able to upload it soon, if they haven't already (I see Massassi's file is still corrupt).

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone upload a mirror again? I have a perm FTP site I can put it on then.

Sadly I've been so busy at work lately I haven't had much time to mess with my home computer and try to get the FTP working. I don't think I have FTP privileges on the computers at work or else I'd have done that by now.

Frustrating... but hopefully somebody else can help you!

Archived