Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There's some funk that is awesome music, and there's

I'm just saying, Bootsy Collins as the Godzilla that destroys the world through funkadelica is not my most preferred way of becoming extinct, yet at the same time there's something so funkalicious to it.

Also, search YouTube for "Norton Furniture." I guarantee that you will either laugh or be weirded out. Marc reminds me of one of my professors from a couple of semesters ago...

I'm sorry to quote such an old post, but I actually live in the cleveland area, so I've grown up with those. Yes, they're on my freckin TV, everyday, and he is probably on drugs. There's that one where he's talking and he has a fake heart attack, than all of a sudden he's surrounded by people in devil costumes, and they're like "We're coming to get you Marrrrkkk." There's a woman in the front who's trying to be sexy, but she looks like a crack whore (Proof that a lot of people from Ohio are ugly.).

Yeah, so everybody look for that one if your looking for a WTF moment, cause it's gonna provide it.

Several months ago I posted a similar video on youtube of the same guy doing the same, or similar routine but at the 2006 yo-yo championships. You can view it here.

Oh didnt know you posted one.

Yeah saw it too. Ive seen practically all of his freesyles. :p Really awesome guy.

Hes even more awesome in this one

Archived