Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When my parents lived in the Jungle in Mexico, it wasn't uncommon for literally legions of army ants to just sweep through the village eating everything in their path. According to my father you could literally HEAR the ants coming, and the ground would rumble due to their sheer numbers. He tells about how he and my mother would climb up onto their bed with a pump canister of DDT and just spray every ant they saw.

Apparently Indiana Jones was fairly accurate. O_O

• 3 months later...
Oh dang, I wonder what the chances of that were?

That's pretty sweet :D

I was surprised at how detailed and in such length he went into answering my question. I just asked what it was like playing him and he described everything from what filming was like to how he got the job. very cool

also i thought it was funny when the CW guy said "well Mr. Lightsaberboy.." and Sam kinda goes "lightsaber...." like he knew what the question was gonna be about. I was surprised my question even got through. on the site where we were able to submit the questions, mostly everyone was asking questions to the other smallville people or stuff like "is clark gonna get with lois?" so i figured i'd ask something more original.

OMG soooo cute!

*clears voice

ahhem..I mean...cool. >_>

What a weirdo... Does he always act like that? :lol:

No.

He usually doesn't restrain himself like that. He was really holding back, apparently self conscious of the camera.

That's actually pretty damn mild for him. :dozey:

:joy:

Yeah, he's a character.

Took me a while to get used to the goofy bundle of energy he can be.

Archived